Ch. 24

Yoongi and Taehyung were the happiest couple after their date. They both had fun, and had the greatest sex in one of the most expensive hotel. Both had talked to their family together, telling them about the future they wanted. Which both families approved off.

They were both contented. Alot supports their relationship, and their future. It's been months, and they were still very much in love with each other.

Then school came, both being busy since they are about to graduate. Both were only together in some classes, but not in others. Which caused them to have their first fight as a couple.

"What the heck are you talking about?! I told you, that guy is my partner for a History project! Of course I need to be with him!"

Yoongi yells, as he flicked off Taehyung's hand off his wrist. He was just peacefully working with his partner at a public library, until Taehyung showed up out of nowhere and took him out to the library.

Taehyung literally dragged him back to his house.

"Are you sure that guy isn't just using the project excuse to be with you?!"

"Taehyung, he isn't like that!"

"So now you're trying to side with him!"

Yoongi looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"What don't you understand, Taehyung? He's my partner, and we both need to finish it. We aren't doing anything bad!"

"When you said you were at the library, I came thinking you were alone. But instead, I see another boy beside you, giving you heart eyes! Who wouldn't be mad at that?"

"Oh my gosh, Taehyung! You're being unreasonable!"

"What, you don't believe me?"

Yoongi shakes his head, crossing his arms. Taehyung scoffs.

"That boy obviously likes you!"

"He doesn't Taehyung!"

"He fucking does! How naive can you be?"

"He doesn't like me, Taehyung!"

"Why? Is he in a relationship?"

Taehyung asks, a little more cooled down. Yoongi shakes his head side to side.

"No, he isn't. But that doesn't mean anything. Just because he isn't a relationship, doesn't mean he'll start to like me."

"He likes you, and it's obvious! I don't get why you can't see that!"

Yoongi grits his teeth, frustrated.

"What does it matter to you?! You have alot of girls and boys liking you! They follow you everywhere in school, but I don't say anything! Don't you trust me?!"

"I do! It just pisses me off he's always going to be alone with you!"

"That project is only for this week. We'll be done by Friday. Please, I need to concentrate. You have work too, right? Work on that while I work on mine."

"But Yoongi--"

"I'm going back to the library."

___________

Yoongi sighs, walking back to his house. It was the last day to turn in his project, and it was successful. But while he was working, Taehyung and him never seen each other in school.Yoongi sighs again.

Taehyung was right.

That dude did like him. He confessed after they finished the project. Of course, Yoongi rejected right away, in a nice way. That guy suddenly got angry, telling Yoongi how can he lead onto him. Which pissed Yoongi off.