Ch. 7

Yoongi sighs, picking up his textbook and papers, putting them inside his bag pack. He just finished his period B class, and is now heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Meeting up with Mark as well.

He walks through the halls, going inside the cafeteria. He looks for an empty table, then sat sat alone waiting for Mark.

He plays on his phone, playing mobile legends then set his eyes on Mark, who people started to murmur about. He gasped, standing up so abruptly that his chair fell.

He ran to Mark who tightly smiled at him.

"Mark..! What happened?!"

Yoongi loudly gasped, his hand gently touching the bruises on his face. Mark sarcastically chuckles, they both walked to the table, Yoongi still having his eyes on Mark.

"That Kim Taehyung happened."

Mark seethed. Yoongi turns his hands into fists, he felt his jaw clenched.

"I don't know what's up with him. Ever since I joined the basketball team, no one sees me as one of them. Mostly Kim. They always leave me out, and doesn't even tell me if we have practices or not. Even the student manager doesn't like me."

Mark complains, flinching in pain as he moves his mouth because of the bruises.

"In period B, they pulled me out of class telling my teacher they needed me for a meet up. But instead, they circled me and just started to beat me. There were five of them, including Taehyung."

Mark pauses for a minute. Since his mouth was starting to hurt.

"Ouch.. Anyways, the others were hitting me, but Taehyung just watched and laughed at me... That was kind of embarrasing.."

Mark said quietly, lowering his head.

Yoongi slams his hands on the table, pissed. He leaves the table, ignoring Mark's calls. He was very pissed, so fucking angry at Kim Taehyung. He stomped through the halls, looking for that person.

He saw Yena alone, phone in her hand.

"Yena."

Yoongi slightly yells as he calls for her. Yena smiles at waves at Yoongi.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Have you seen Taehyung?"

Yena looks around, shaking her head.

"No.. Actually, he broke up with me four days days ago.."

"What? Why?"

Yoongi asks, shocked. Yena shrugs.

"I don't know.. Last week, he called me and broke up with me.."

Last week.. Was it after our fight..?

"To be honest, I'm kind of glad he did. Don't get me wrong, I loved him.. But.. His aura suddenly gave me the creeps.. I mean, his aura has always been scary, but this time.. His aura has turned.. Deadly...?"

"Did he tell you anything?"

Yena hums, thinking for a bit.

"He just told me to stay away from him.. Oh, and in period B, I saw him and his friends pull that Mark guy into the back of the school. It didn't look good.."

"I know, Mark came to me with bruises on his face."

"What?! Taehyung did that? Why?"

Yena questions, a little scared.

"I don't know. That's why I'm looking for him."

"Oh.. Sorry Yoongi, but I haven't seen him.."

"It's alright, I still have forty five minutes to try."