Ch. 10

Yoongi struggled to breath as Taehyung took the smaller's arms from behind and locked it with with his own left arm and pulled it towards his chest. Yoongi was close to the edge of the bed, as Taehyung fucked him early in the morning.

Taehyung's cock, roughly sliding in and out. Yoongi's arched back, his body going back and forth as Taehyung thrusted in an animalistic pace.

Currently, the time is eight thirty in the morning. After Mrs. Min left for work, Taehyung snuck into Yoongi's room, waking him up with his cock.

"A-ah! T-Taehyung!"

Yoongi moans out loud, the stimulation too much for him. Taehyung pulled onto his arms, his back now touching Taehyung's chest. Yoongi still didn't know how this escalated. He remembers waking up because of Taehyung.

Seconds after, he was already leaning into Taehyung's lust.

Taehyung let go of Yoongi's arm, who falls on the bed exhausted. Actually, the two were already on the second round.

Taehyung flipped Yoongi onto his back, he holds his legs and spreaded them further, he aligns his cock and slid in without trouble. Yoongi cries out, the huge veiny dick hitting his prostate spot on.

Yoongi throws his head back, gripping the sheets. His toes curled as he felt like cumming for the third time. His back arched, he yelled out Taehyung's name as he came on his stomach.

Taehyung smirks, he presses down onto Yoongi's tummy as he thrusted in deeper.

"Everytime you talk to me, like a bitch. You'll get it, Yoongi. Don't test me!"

Taehyung growls, abusing Yoongi's hole. The smaller pants, drool coming out of the side of his mouth. Taehyung brought two fingers and forced Yoongi to suck on them.

"What would your mom think? Looking like the biggest slut for me."

"Nngh... N-no.. Mhm Tae.."

Yoongi mumbles, his hands going to Taehyung's chest. Taehyung huffs, he pulls his finger out of his mouth and smashed his lips with Yoongi's. He thrusted harder, Yoongi's knees touching his chest.

"Mmhp! T-Tae!"

Yoongi shuts his eyes close, feeling Taehyung shoot his third load into him. His hole squeezes around his cock, almost like he was trying to suck in more of his cum.

Taehyung groans, he slowly thrusts keeping his cum in Yoongi's hole. Yoongi whimpers, trying to push of Taehyung's body away.

"L-let's stop now..."

"It's too early to stop."

Taehyung didn't stop fucking Yoongi until it was lunch.

____________

Yoongi eats the chicken soup that Taehyung made for him, after taking a hot shower. The two showered together, since Yoongi couldn't stand up properly.

Yoongi doesn't say anything as he just continues to eat, eyes not meeting with Taehyung. He gulps his last drop of soup, then actually met eyes with Taehyung.

"I'm done."

Taehyung stops eating and stood up, taking his empty bowl and placed it on the sink. He sits down, and continues to eat his soup. Yoongi pouts, he crosses his arms and huffs loudly.

Taehyung stops and stares at Yoongi.

".. What is it?"

"Carry me to the couch so I can watch."

Taehyung nods, he walks around the table and took Yoongi in his arms. He was light as a feather, which made it very easy for Taehyung to pick him up.