Ch. 20

Flashback..

Taehyung has been laying on the couch, watching a Korean drama with Kim Hyunsik in it. He boredly stared at the tv, not knowing what else to do.

He hated school, so he was happy not being able to go, but he literally had nothing to do. He checked the time, knowing Yoongi would come in a few minutes.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.Taehyung groans, lazily sliding off the couch, then standing up to get the door.

He opens the door revealing Yena. He mentally groaned, already hating what's to come.

"What do you want."

Yeah ignores him and literally just went inside, without invite. Taehyung growls under his breath, already annoyed.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get your ass out of this house!"

Taehyung yells, following Yena to the living room. Yena stands with arms crossed.

"Get out."

"No. Not until you tell me the real reason why you broke up with me."

Taehyung ruffles his hair angrily.

"Isn't it obvious? I treasure Yoongi more. Get that in your damn head already."

"So what? You're suddenly gay overnight?"

Yena asks, scoffing.

"I may have been gay ever since, but I never wanted to admitted it. My relationship with Yoongi goes way back, and we did things before too. You aren't anything special."

"So you just used me?!"

"I guess you can say that. It was a way to try and deny my sexual orientation. Turns out, I'm too gay for Yoongi."

Taehyung smirks. Yena screeches, approaching Taehyung and pushing him on the couch. She forced her lips onto Taehyung who, bit her lips back.

Taehyung grips onto her arms.

"You think I'd suddenly fall into lust with just your dirty kiss? Sorry, but you aren't Min Yoongi. Get the fuck off me."

Taehyung said, trying his best not to physically hurt her. Yena began to kiss his neck, making Taehyung more annoyed. He pulled her hair, making her whine in pain.

"Get the fuck off me!"

Taehyung growls. He stops as he heard the door slam shut.

"Taehyung, guess what-"

Taehyung mentally curses. But Yena only had a smirk on her face.

"Why the fuck is she here?!"

End of flashback..

Taehyung pushes Yena off him, his face in shock.

"Y-Yoongi, it's not what you think."

Yoongi looks down, his teeth gritted, his hands formed into a fists.

"It's not what I think? What the fuck do you mean? I see her on top of you! What do you want me to think? You guys were just wrestling?!"

Taehyung glared at Yena, as he approached Yoongi.

"Yoongi.. Yena came on her own. She forced herself in. Then in seconds, she forced herself onto me."

Yena scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"Quit lying, Taehyung."

Taehyung growls under his breath, annoyed.