Ch. 11

Yoongi weeps on Mark's shoulder after telling him everything. Mark had to console Yoongi for hours, and he still isn't stopping.

"I-I hate him! He r-really t-thinks I'm o-only desperate... Mhm.. For his d-dick!"

Yoongi cries, his tone mad. Mark shushes him, gently rubbing his back.

"Shh, don't mind him. Didn't I tell you to forget him?"

"I-I tried!"

Yoongi said, pulling away from the hug.

"I tried! I really did, but that b-bitch had to stay in my house because of his family going to  Toronto! Now I'm stuck with him for a month!"

"Wow.. I'm wondering if he's an evil mastermind that has everything planned."

"Mark, this is not the time to be making jokes."

Yoongi remarks, wiping his tears. Mark nods, ruffling Yoongi's soft hair.

"Now I feel like I'll be beaten up more."

"Why?"

"Because you said you'll sleep with me. And now that's it's literally one in the morning, I'm pretty sure he'll believe it."

"So? I don't care. Let him think whatever."

"How about your mom?"

Yoongi shakes his head.

"She isn't coming home until Wednesday."

"Ah, so Taehyung will be left alone?"

Mark asks, snorting. Yoongi smiles, punching his arm.

"It's not like he's afraid to be in a house alone."

"That's true... So, what should we do?"

Yoongi hums, thinking about what to do. He looks around Marks room, looking for something fun.

"Hmm... Why don't we... Just sleep. I'm tired from crying."

"Okay."

Mark chuckles.

"You can borrow my clothes. Although, they are quite big."

"It's fine, I like big."

"Hah, that's what he--"

"Shut it!"

___________

Yoongi squirms in his sleep, finding Mark stuck to his waist. He cheekily snickers, and took a picture of him. He went to his private Instagram, which only had two hundred plus followers.

One of them being Taehyung.

He posted Mark's sleeping photo on his story. He snickers again, poking his cheek.

"Wake up.. Yo, wake up!"

Yoongi screams, slapping Mark's head. The boy jolts up, a trial of drool on his jaw. Mark looked confused, which Yoongi laughed at.

"Wow, you're so ugly in the morning."

"You... It's still so early!"

Mark whines. Kicking the sheets away, literally looking like a child throwing a tantrum. Yoongi laughs, going on his knees, throwing Mark a pillow.

Mark huffs.

"Oh, so that's how you want okay."

Yoongi smirks.

"Your big ass mouth was bothering me."

They both had that look in their eyes, the 'bring it on' look. Yoongi didn't give any warning and slapped Mark with the pillow, causing him to call of bed.