Ch. 4

"Yoongi, you should come to my basketball game!"

Mark enthusiastically asked. Yoongi's smile faltered. He knows Taehyung will be there, since both are on the same team.

"Y-you don't want to..?"

"Wha--no! I-I mean I do! I-it's just uhm.. Uhm.."

Yoongi looked around looking for a reason.

"I'm just nervous because your fangirls might eat me alive.."

Yoongi chuckles, awkwardly. Mark made a sound like a horse.

"I can always tell them off. Just for you~"

"Okay good. Whenever I came for Taehyung, his fangirls always pushed me aside.."

Yoongi said, chucking and scratching his cheek. Mark hums.

"I can always tell them off. They are annoying anyways."

Mark shrugs off. Yoongi giggles, which Mark coos at and squeezes both his cheeks, his lips in a pout making baby noises for Yoongi.

"Ugh, shut up Mark."

Yoongi said, playfully glaring. Mark snickers and nods, putting his hands in surrender.

"So, you coming to my game or not?"

Yoongi hums.

"I'll go. Just for you~"

What Mark and Yoongi didn't know was that someone was watching them the whole time.

"Yoongi always cheered for only me.. He promised it'll be me only..!"

_____________

Yoongi sat on the bleachers waiting for the game to start. Everyone yelled as Taehyung and Mark got out and waved at all of them. At the other side of the bleachers were other people from the other school.

Mark waves at Yoongi and smiles. Yoongi smiles back and gave him a thumbs up. The other team came out and their school also yelled for them. Yoongi looks around and noticed Yena wasn't there.

He shrugs not caring.

The whistle blows and the game starts. Yoongi watches intently, eyes not going off Taehyung. He came here for Mark but his eyes were guled onto Taehyung.

Taehyung just looks so cool in his eyes. How his dirty blonde hair flows with his black bandana. His furrowed brows, his teeth biting his lips as he focuses on his throw. His arms flexing, eyes sharp, his growl as he yells for his teammate to hand the ball to him.

Gosh, how can Yoongi not stare at him.

Yoongi admits that Mark looks cool to. But not as cool and handsome as Taehyung.

Then something clicked in Yoongi's mind. He isn't here for Taehyung. He's here for Mark.

"Mark, you can do it!"

Yoongi shouted. Good thing other people had their own business so no one judged him. Both Mark and Taehyung heard him clearly though.

Taehyung grits his teeth and takes the ball away from Mark and shot it, the bell whistles and a new round starts. The coach pulled Taehyung away for the new round and began talking to him.

"Now what the hell was that, Kim?"

The coach angrily asks. Taehyung sighs and pushes his hair back.

"Nothing, Mr. Lim."

"Nothing? Nothing?!"

The coach expressed, pissed.