Ch. 17

After the next few days, everyone didn't talk shit about Taehyung, but the boys who tried to harass Yoongi. That's how it goes in their school.

Currently, Mrs. Min stares at Yoongi and Taehyung who was in the backyard. She actually just came back from work, and she immediately began looking for the two young boys.

She found them sitting on the swing chair, their backs facing her. She smiles, it's been awhile since she has seen them so close.

"Should I call them? I bought dinner.."

Mrs. Min hums to herself. She looked at the table dinner, then turned back to the boys who suddenly began making out. Which shooked Mrs. Min.

"Oh my.. Golly Gee Kid.."

She gasped as she sees Taehyung bring Yoongi on his lap.

"My son... Bottoms..?!"

She watched Taehyung kiss and suck Yoongi's neck. The smaller had his eyes closed, gripping onto Taehyung's hair. He grinded down on Taehyung who groaned out loud.

Yoongi opened his eyes as his hips slowly did the work. His eyes widen seeing his mom having the same shocked face. He stopped grinding and pushed himself off Taehyung, which caused him to fall.

"Yoongi! Are you okay?"

Taehyung asks, helping Yoongi up.

"Why'd you do--"

"M-my mom... She's right there..!"

Yoongi said, his voice laced with panic. Taehyung turned, he bites his lips looking away as Mrs. Min glared at him. She opened the window door.

"Boys, I need to have a talk with you."

Taehyung and Yoongi sighs. They both went in and sat around the dinner table.

"Mom..."

"Auntie.. I--"

Mrs. Min bangs her fists onto table, startling the two boys.

"How dare you take my precious son away?! Do you how small, and cute he is?! How could you kiss him like.. Like... Like he's some kind of candy!"

Yoongi gasped. Taehyung scratches his nape. Mrs. Min crosses her arms waiting for their answer. But then as she was waiting, she was trying to think of when they started being horny dogs.

Then it clicked.

"You guys... You guys weren't playing around that night.. You guys were.. Were doing the mother nature!"

Yoongi blushed while Taehyung hid his smirk.

"Oh my gosh... My baby lost his virginity... Mommy didn't lose her's until she was married. You guys are so.."

"Mom..."

"So those bruises weren't bruises, but love bites. Gosh, you two didn't even think about me who was sleeping close to your room."

Taehyung stiffled a laugh, making Yoongi slap his arm while Mrs. Min squints her eyes at him.

"How can you laugh at this? You took my baby's cherry!"

Taehyung stopped laughing, putting on a blank face. Mrs. Min sighs, she stared at the two wanting to ask the four words.

"Are you two dating?"

Then that question clicked in Yoongi's head. He turned to Taehyung who also stayed silent. Taehyung sighs, Yoongi biting his lips. Taehyung looked serious, Yoongi knowing answer. Or does he..