Ch. 16

Yoongi glares at the people in the cafeteria that began to talk shit about Taehyung. Again. Mark pulls him away, just in case Yoongi might be the second one to be suspended.

"Hmph! I don't care about them!"

Yoongi huffs, crossing his arms as he walks. Mark chuckles, finding Yoongi cute.

"Just don't mind them. Let them say what they want. It's not going to get them anywhere."

Yoongi nods, going out of the cafeteria to go to the rooftop. Mark notices how the group of guys from two days ago were silenlty following them. It felt kind of shady to him.

Yoongi who was ranting, didn't notice and was too oblivious to do so. As the two entered the rooftop, the four guys also entered.

Mark and Yoongi went closer to the front, while they went to the back. They sat on the cold tiles, both looking up at the sky.

"Hey, so, what does Taehyung do at your house?"

"I don't know... Just hang around?"

"Wow, that's boring. But at the same time, lucky since he doesn't have to go to school."

Mark chuckles. Yoongi nods, agreeing. He looks behind Mark and now sees some of the boys that Taehyung had beaten up.

"Hey guys. Mind if we join you two?"

Mark and Yoongi suddenly felt uncomfortable. They both glanced at each other, while the four boys waited. There were only four of them since the two learnt not to mess with Kim Taehyung. Guess these four didn't.

"Uh.. We were just about to leave."

Mark said, clearing his throat.

"Now hold on, no need to be scared."

A guy laughs, waving his hands in front of his face.

"We can all get to know each other."

Mark sighs. He knows what his teammates can do, and he doesn't want to deal with them right now.

"Look.. Dongil, Haeil, Ilsung, Jooho... Yoongi and I just want peace and quiet. Please, we don't want to deal with all of you right now."

Jooho, the tallest and biggest boy out of all laughs.

"Do you really think we'll listen to a weakling like you?"

They all laugh, Yoongi glaring.

"Plus, we aren't here for you, but for Yoongi."

Mark widen his eyes. Yoongi bites his lips, knowing where this is going to go. He stands up, holding Mark's hand.

"I'm sorry, but we need to go."

Yoongi said, avoiding eye contact. He walks past all of them, but Haeil followed them, until he walked in front of the door to stop them.

"Now now... We still didn't get to talk to you properly. Min Yoongi."

Haeil smirks. Mark grits his teeth, starting to get annoyed. But he knows he won't be able to beat these guys, unlike Taehyung who went ballistic on them. Yet they still have the nerve to mess around.

"Guys, we're serious. YoongI and I--"

Mark let's out a loud yell as he was peeled away from Yoongi side and had his arms locked by Jooho. Yoongi began to panic.

"What the fuck! Let me go!"

"No. We all want a taste of Yoongi. We saw your post, and thought, we should share as we are in a team."