Ch. 6

Yoongi rolled on his stomach and groaned as he saw the time. He saw Mark on the other side of him, mouth opened as drool came out. Loud snoring emitting from his nose.

Yoongi shakes his head and sat up, his hair cutely messed up. Yoongi got off bed, but he felt a hand wrap around his wrist. Yoongi yelped and fell on top of Mark's chest.

"Hmm.. Where are you going.. Babe.."

Mark mumbled, still asleep. Yoongi furrowed his brows staring at the sleeping male.

Babe..?

Yoongi suddenly looked at his window seeing Taehyung climb in. He gasped and gulps seeing Taehyung's smile falter off his face. Yoongi struggled to get out of Mark's grip, but still managed to get off him and stand on his feet.

"I-it's not what you t-think.."

Yoongi stutters. He didn't know why he suddenly felt cautious. Maybe, it was because of what happened yesterday. Yoongi felt intimated, and a little scared of what Taehyung can do to him.

The two stared at each other, Yoongi playing with his fingers.

"Uhm-"

"I'm hungry. Can you cook breakfast for me? My mom left early."

Taehyung said, rather calm since Yoongi thought he'll get mad. He still remembers what Taehyung said yesterday.

"O-okay.. But after I wash my face and brush my teeth.."

Taehyung nods and just walked out of his bedroom. Yoongi on the otherhand, went in the bathroom. After a few minutes, he was done and checked on Mark who is still fast asleep.

Yoongi shrugs and went down, seeing Taehyung on the couch.

"Uh.. Is there any particular food you want..?"

Yoongi asks, standing in front of Taehyung. The taller hums and looks around, his left fingers playing with the ring around his his index finger.

"I'm honestly not hungry anymore."

Taehyung said, pushing his hair back. Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a pillow, and hit Taehyung's face with it.

"I would've still been asleep."

Yoongi grumbles. Taehyung chuckles and threw the pillow somewhere, he stood up and stared down at Yoongi, his smile soon gone and soon was replaced with a cold, blank stare.

His big hands made it behind Yoongi's back, and pulls him forward. Yoongi gasped, and whimpered, trying to push him off.

"Can you let me go?"

Yoongi asked gritting his teeth. Taehyung didn't show emotion and harshly grabbed Yoongi's jaw.

"You're pissing me off, Yoongi."

Taehyung suddenly spouted. Yoongi's pupils shook hearing Taehyung harshly spit out words, words that he never had even said to him. Yoongi clicked his tongue and pushed Taehyung's hand off his jaw.

"W-why..? I-I didn't even do anything to you! This should be the opposite! I should be the one mad at you, cursing at you! Why are you mad? I'm just giving you space!"

Yoongi yelled, hitting Taehyung's arms.

"You were the one that told me, you weren't ready to date! So, I respected your decision and didn't say anything further...! But the next days, I see you making out with someone? You smile at me and introduce me like nothing happened? Just a few days apart from when you said you weren't ready..

"What the fuck was that then? Hm? You could've just been truthful ya'know. You should've just said you weren't gay, and that you don't see me that way! In my opinion, that's better than lying to someone who has been with you for years!"