Ch. 15

Yoongi yawns as he sits beside Mark, both at the roof top of the school, eating lunch. Yoongi closes his eyes, leaning his head on Mark's shoulder.

"You seem more tired than usual."

"Yeah... I've been up all night doing all the homework I didn't get to do."

That wasn't a lie though. He really didn't finish most of his homework because of Taehyung.

"Why weren't you in school yesterday?"

Yoongi froze.

"Uh... I woke up late..."

"And Taehyung?"

"My mom forced him to stay with me.. I slipped and fell.. Then hurt my ankle.."

Yoongi stuttered. He felt bad for lying to Mark. But he can't seem to get the words out of him. Mark hums.

"What about the marks on your skin? How'd you get that?"

"Uhm.. Those were caused by my fall.."

Mark laughs.

"Yoongi, stop lying. You slept with Taehyung again, didn't you."

Yoongi fully sat up, staring at Mark with panic in his eyes. Mark shakes his head, ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"It's okay, I won't judge you. I'm just curious.. Why?"

Yoongi began to fiddle with his fingers. He looks at Mark, then avoided his eyes. He looked at him again, and then looked away. Again.

"Yoongi, you don't need to tell me if you can't."

Mark reassures.

"N-no.. I-I do.. Uhm I.. I'm just embarassed.."

Yoongi mutters, hiding his face in his hands. Mark coos, ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"It's okay, baby. I won't force you."

Mark smiles. Yoongi shyly smiles back, the wind blowing that hair messy.

But suddenly..

"Yoongi!"

The door was banged opened. Mark and Yoongi looks back to see Yena panting.

"W-what is it..?"

"T-Taehyung.. He.. He.."

Yena pats her chest. Running up the stairs really tired her out. Hearing Taehyung's name woke Yoongi up.

"What happened?"

"He.. He's in a.. Fight right now... Our gym teacher tried to stop him.. B-but Taehyung punched him.. And.. He won't stop..! No one knows what got him so worked up.. He just began to beat one of his friend, then it escalated there.."

Yoongi and Mark gasped.

"Where is he..!"

"Cafetria.."

Yena fell on the ground, dead tired. Mark and Yoongi ran down, ignoring the people how stared at them weirdly. Yoongi opens the door to the cafeteria to see Taehyung murderously beat the shit out of a music teacher.

Yoongi widen his eyes seeing six students on the floor, unconscious. What shocked Yoongi the most was that he saw two teachers groaning on the floor.

"Taehyung! Stop it!"

Yoongi yells, Mark hugging Taehyung's waist to stop him. But that didn't work.. Instead, Mark was thrown over and ended up being on the floor.

Yoongi began to tear up. The consequences Taehyung will face made him worry.