Ch. 22

Taehyung talks happily, while holding hands with Yoongi through the hallways. Yoongi sighs, embarassed since Taehyung was also swinging their hands, a little too high.

"T-Taehyung.. Let's hold hands properly.. Don't swing them.."

"Why? It's fun doing this."

Yoongi sighs again. He glanced at the people, whispering, some had confused faces, disgusted faces, and some had terrified faces. Ever since they heard Taehyung was coming back to school, the whole school freaked.

They think Taehyung can really kill one person with just a punch. They know they shouldn't mess with Taehyung anymore.

"Hey Taehyung, Mark invited us to this restaurant. He'll be happy if we--"

"No. I want just us two."

Taehyung grins, pecking Yoongi's cheek.

"Taehyung, listen, between Mark and I... There was nothing."

"Nothing? He likes you! He is my rival!"

"No, he just sees me as his little brother or friend. Tae, he has a boyfriend."

"Really? Where has his boyfriend been then?"

"America."

Taehyung nodded his head, humming.

"Mark said, Jackson's visiting so he wants the four of us to hangout at this restaurant."

"I see. I thought it'll just be us three. Or else, there would've been a dog fight."

Yoongi smiles.

"No. I mean, I do love Mark--"

"What?!"

"Taehyung! Listen to me!"

Taehyung tried to calm himself down. But he just stopped walking, showing his sad puppy eyes, his bottom lips jutted out. Yoongi stiffled a laugh, pushing him on the wall. He tip toes, kissing those pouty lips. Surprising Taehyung with his bold actions.

"I love Mark, as a brother. But you're someone special and important to me. Do you get it?"

Yoongi gently said, his voice mellow. Taehyung nods, leaning in for a kiss, but was stopped by Yoongi's hand.

"There's a teacher coming. We should go now."

"But you pushed me, and then kissed me! I should get my turn!"

"There wasn't anyone in the hallways, that's why."

Yoongi teases, walking away. Taehyung huffs, running to Yoongi's side. He wraps his arms around Yoongi's small waist, grinning while looking down at him.

"By the way, shouldn't you tell your parents we're dating? I feel like you haven't told them anything ever since they got back."

"What are you talking about? I told them when I picked them up from the airport."

"Really? How come they act so normal when I come by? Like, I thought they'd tease me or something."

"I told them not to."

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung.

"You can be pretty scary, huh."

"Yup! I get that alot."

Yoongi smiles, pulling Taehyung down so he can kiss his cheek.

"Idiot."

"Am I your idiot?"

"No, you're Dumbo."

"At least Dumbo's cute."

___________

Love Me Not Her|TAEGIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें