Ch. 19

Yoongi woke up, seeing Taehyung not in bed with him. He tilts his head, he tried to sit up but all he did was wince in pain and decided to just lay in bed.

He gasped recalling what happened last night. This time, he wasn't sad or ashamed. He actually liked what happened last night, he did like the other sessions, but for some reason, he found last night special.

Maybe it was because Taehyung really did make him forget the touches of other men.

Yoongi stays in bed, smiling to himself with closed eyes. What he didn't know, was that someone quietly came in and leaned down. Yoongi widen his eyes feeling soft lips on his.

Yoongi pushes off the lips. He heard that deep chuckle, which he recognizes from any man.

"Morning, you sleepy head."

"M-morning.."

Yoongi shyly mumbles, pulling onto the sheets to hide his face. Taehyung laughs, pulling it down.

"Your mom made breakfast. Also, she scolded me for making you scream out loud last night. She said I might ruin your vocal cord if I--"

"I-I get it..!"

Yoongi whines out loud, face red. He can't believe his beautiful mother just heard him screaming in pleasure.

"I don't wanna go down then."

Yoongi pouts. Taehyung seats by his side, playing with his hair.

"You should eat breakfast."

"But mom heard us... It's embarrassing..!"

"It's okay. I took all the blame."

Taehyung snickers.

"I promised her that I would only make you scream when I'm sure she isn't at home."

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"How'd she react.."

"She hit my ass with a fry pan."

Taehyung sheepishly smiles, then started to laugh a little. Yoongi whines, repeatedly hitting Taehyung's arm.

"Why would you shamelessly say that!"

"It's okay, babe. I told her, it's not like you can get pregnant. Plus, we're both clean anyways--"

"Bitch, you had sex with Yena!"

"But I always use condoms with her. I like your body better anyways."

".. Whatever."

Yoongi huffs, pulling the sheets up to his chin as he laid on his sides. Taehyung smiles, restung his chin on Yoongi's arm.

"You need to eat."

Yoongi didn't respond.

"Yoongi?"

Taehyung sat up and sighs shaking his head.

"You can't sleep again, Yoongi! Get up!"

Yoongi only whined, biting Taehyung's hand off his blanket.

"Hey! No biting!"

___________

Yoongi sighs, walking through the halls with Mark as it just a five minute break, but only a few minutes was left until their period D starts. Taehyung was still suspended, but just one week left and he'll be back.

"So, how's it going with Taehyung?"

"It's okay.."

"I can tell."