Ch. 5

Yoongi and Mark came laughing in the house with snacks in their hands. They threw their shoes away and ran to the living room. Mark sat down and hums.

"We should watch a romantic comedy."

Yoongi made a 'really' face.

"Are you a wuss? Let's watch a scary movie!"

Mark shivers.

"Hell no."

"Yes. Scary movie."

Mark pouted.

"No. How about thriller?"

Yoongi sighs, but he likes thriller.

"Sure."

Mark wipes his invincible sweat and chuckled. Yoongi shakes his head while laughing and ran to the kitchen to put the chips in the bowl.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it!"

Mark yells. He ran to the door and opened it to see Taehyung.

"Oh.. Hey Taehyung!"

Mark exclaims. Taehyung fakes a smile and puts his hands in his pockets of his sweats.

"Hey, what are you doing in Yoongi's house?"

Taehyung asks, playing innocent.

"Ah, I'm staying over. We're actually watching a movie. Wanna join?"

Taehyung hides his smirk and nods. Mark let's him come in and see Yoongi peeking.

"Oh hi, Tae."

Yoongi waves. Taehyung and Mark heads to the living room with Yoongi setting up. Taehyung and Mark sat down, both watching Yoongi turn on the TV and put in a CD.

"Our genre today is thriller."

Yoongi said, playing the movie and ran to the couch sitting between Mark and Taehyung. Yoongi grabs the bowl and placed it on his lap so the other two can just take some.

As the movie goes on Taehyung glances at Yoongi who watched intensely. He placed one of his hand on his thigh surprising Yoongi, who stared at him.

"T-that scared me.."

Yoongi whispers.

"Yoongi, can we turn off the lights?"

Mark asks. Yoongi nods and flicks off Taehyung's hand and ran, and turns off all the switch.

He gets back to the couch and sighs. Taehyung pulls Yoongi closer to him by wrapping his arm around his shoulder and shamelessly stare at Mark.

Mark stared at Taehyung and just shrugs. But he knows why he's being like this, which makes him grin in amusement.

Forty minutes into the movie, Yoongi closed his legs together and whimpered.

"Fuck, I need to pee!"

Yoongi exclaims. Mark laughs out loud as Yoongi ran to the bathroom while Taehyung sighs, he cracks his neck and also stood up.

"I also need to go. I'll wait by the door."

Mark nods and watches Taehyung leave. Taehyung waits for Yoongi, leaning by the door. Yoongi comes out and flinched seeing Taehyung blankly staring at him.

"You scared the shit out of me.."

Taehyung hums. Yoongi looks up as Taehyung stands in front of him and suddenly push him on the wall. Arms on both sides of his head, eyes sharply staring at him.