Ch. 14

Taehyung pants as be cleans around Yoongi's room. He stared at the boy, sitting on his bed, drinking hot chocolate milk, ordering him what to do.

"Can I rest now?"

"No. You didn't let me rest at our session last night, and now. Look at me, I can't walk."

"But you still got pleasured."

Taehyung whines, dropping the their dirty clothes. Yoongi shakes his head.

"No."

Taehyung tsked.

"Baby?"

"Yes hyung - what?"

Yoongi stuttered, his cheeks tinted pink. Taehyung smirked, clicking his tongue in a teasing way.

"Do you like roleplay?"

"I-I.. I don't..!"

"But you just called me hyung."

"It was out of instincts!"

Yoongi shakily defended. Taehyung smirks, approaching Yoongi. He leans down, his hand going to the smaller's thigh. Yoongi avoided eye contact as he felt Taehyung's breath hit his cheek.

"Want hyungie to devour you again?"

Taehyung seductively whispered, his voice deep and husky. Yoongi shivered, letting out a little whimper. He stared at Taehyung, their eyes not letting each other go.

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's mug of hot chocolate, and placed it down the nightstand. Yoongu gasped as Taehyung grabbed both his legs with his arms, lifting then up slightly as he slotted himself between.

They both stared at each other before Taehyung glides his lips on Yoongi's. They both moan into the kiss as Taehyung's hand went under Yoongi's shirt, feeling his soft skin, he pinches his pink buds, even rubbing it rough.

Yoongi subconsciously wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck, arching his back, already aroused. Taehyung pulls away, ripping Yoongi's shirt in half.

He dives down, adding more marks on his skin. Yoongi throws his head back, his hand gripping onto Taehyung's hair. He felt Taehyung pull down his shorts, then throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Would baby like it if hyungie eats you out?"

Yoongi bites his lips, nodding. Taehyung slaps Yoongi's clenching hole, earning a loud moan.

"Words."

"Y-yes.. B-baby wa.. W-wants.."

Yoongi submissively said, his thighs locking Taehyung's neck. Taehyung leans down, his tongue darting out as he licks his balls, up to his harden little dick, then down to his hole.

Yoongi began to clench and unclench his hole, wanting attention. Taehyung hums, his tongue and index trying to open him up. Taehyung rubs his face in, his tongue going through the rim.

"O-oh.. Nngnn.."

Taehyung spreads Yoongi's thighs, holding them in place. One of Yoongi's hair gripped onto the headboard, as the other was gripping the sheets.

Taehyung sucks, and licks him into place. Two of his fingers was working with his tongue, skillfully sliding in and out. He pushes his face in, his nose touching his balls. Yoongi opens his mouth, no moan coming out from the intensity.

Taehyung pulls away, his tongue slowly coming out, a slimy substance of string attaching along. He looks up to see Yoongi's wrecked face. He smirks, he began to rub his hole, in a fast pace. So fast that Yoongi's thigh began to shake, and his moans shaking as well.