Ch. 18

Taehyung carries Yoongi up the stairs, as they both make out roughly. Taehyung throws Yoongi on the bed, taking off his shirt in an instant. Yoongi stared at his tanned body, and his cute little baby belly.

Taehyung leans down, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

"Tell me where they touched you."

Yoongi blushed. His hands slowly went up to his neck, avoiding Taehyung's strong gaze.

"Tell me.. How did they do it?"

Taehyung whispers, leaning close to his neck. Yoongi felt himself getting more shy.

"H-he.. He licked me.."

Taehyung got pissed just thinking about it. His tongue darted out, licking Yoongi's neck. His lips came along, sucking onto his pale skin. Yoongi mewls out quietly, his back arching a little, his hand on Taehyung's bare chest.

Taehyung pulls away, taking off Yoongi's shirt. His hand glides down Yoongi's soft skin.

"Where else?"

"Uhm.."

Yoongi took Taehyung's hand and places it on his chest.

"T-touched.. My chest.."

"I see."

Taehyung's eyes darken. His index and thumb squeezed his pink buds, while he leaned down and sucked the other one. Taehyung bit down harshly causing Yoongi flinch and moaned out loud.

"T-Taehyung-ah.."

Taehyung moved to the other side, sucking roughly. Yoongi tightly closes his eyes, lifting his hips to grind onto Taehyung's harden dick.

"Fuck."

Taehyung cursed. He smashed his lips on Yoongi's lips, harshly. As his tongue made its way in the warm cavern, his hands were gently roaming around his small frame.

Yoongi quickly wraps his arms around Taehyungs neck, pulling him closer. For some reason, he felt more calm about this session. Taehyung was more gentle with him, and much more slow.

His hand made its way up to Taehyung's hair, lightly gripping onto it. He breathed out into the kiss, feeling more and more calm. Taehyung softly touched Yoongi's thigh, rubbing it up and down.

Taehyung swiftly took off Yoongi's pants, quickly rubbing his clenching hole with his hand. Yoongi threw his head back, as he felt a finger slowly enter him.

"T-Tae.. H-hyung..!"

Taehyung stops moving his finger seeing Yoongi's discomfort. He slowly removes his fingers out.

"Sorry.."

"No! D-don't take it out.."

Yoongi shyly whispered, taking Taehyung's wrist himself as he tried to put his fingers back in him.

"Okay then."

Taehyung chuckles, pushing back his fingers in. Yoongi bites his lips, looking at Taehyung who was concentrated on prepping him. He blushed seeing how handsome Taehyung was just by doing that.

How his hair was sticking on his forehead from sweat, his tongue darting out to lick his lips, his low groans as he watched his finger go in deeper in the clenching hole. Yoongi watched how Taehyung pulled his pants and boxers down showing his harden cock.

He took it with his free hand and began jerking himself off. Yoongi whimpers, sitting up. He hugged Taehyung's body, his lips sucking onto the tan skin.

"Fuck.. Yoongi.."

"M-mine..!"

Yoongi cutely whispers, feeling determined on making lots of love bites. Taehyung chuckles, feeling little kitty licks on his skin. He sat on his bum, bringing Yoongi onto his lap.