~Finale~

Yoongi and Taehyung swings their clasped hands back and forth as they walk, both smiling at each other like they were the only ones in the world. They attached their forehead together, both closing their eyes.

"So.. This is it.."

"Yup. After this, we both leave Korea and live our lives as adults."

They both were at the rooftop, wearing their graduation robes. Everyone at the bottom were with their family, taking pictures, hugging their friends in happiness, and some, saying their goodbyes.

Yoongi pulled away, staring into Taehyung's eyes. He chuckled, cupping his boyfriend's face.

"I feel kind of sad... Leaving our family at this age."

"You wanna back out?"

Yoongi gasped, shaking his head side to side.

"No. I want to be with you."

"Me too. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise you that."

"Are you proposing to me, Kim Taehyung?"

Yoongi teases, poking his chest. Taehyung chuckles, holding Yoongi's hand in his.

"Not right now. But I will."

Yoongi was left speechless. Taehyung laughs, hugging him tight.

"Why do you seem surprised? You already I want to be with you forever. Of course I'd want to make you my one and only groom."

"W-well.. Yeah.. But are you really?"

"Totally! Plus, in Korea while couples get married, most wives don't take their husbands last name. So I'm glad we'll going to the US, since it's not basic in Korea."

(A/N: there isn't any law stating they cannot take their husbands last name. It's just preferred for women(men)to keep their maiden name. It's apparently a relatively concept)

"You want me to be a Kim?"

"Yes! That way, people would know you're mine."

Yoongi stiffled a laugh. He tip toes, and pecks Taehyung on the lips.

"You sound silly, Tae."

Taehyung smiles wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. He leans down, slowly attaching his lips with Yoongi's. As they kissed, the two would smile and laugh, loving their moment.

Their bodies swaying with the wind, almost as if they were slow dancing. They pulled away, sighing in happiness.

"Shall we get back down? Our parents are probably mad right now."

"Well of course they'd be mad. This is our last time being with them, we might as well enjoy their company."

They both left the rooftop, now walking through the hallways.

"Have you finished packing?"

Yoongi asked.

"I've been done since last week."

Taehyung answer proudly.

"You must be super excited."

"Of course I am! Mostly because you're going with me!"

Yoongi stared at Taehyung fondly.

"By the way, have you been studying English?"

"That's too haaaaaard! I'll do that in the plane."

"As if you will."

____________

"Mark? Jackson? Why are you guys at the airport?"