Epilogue

Six years later...

"Taehyung, what are you doing?"

Yoongi asked, wiping his damp hair with a towel as he stares at his husband snuggling his face onto the stomach of their baby boy.

"He's so soft and squishy!"

Taehyung exclaims, inhaling the sweet scent on his baby.

After Yoongi and Taehyung settled down in New York, and began to take on their career, they moved into a bigger apartment and more of a richer area. Taehyung's scholarship with basketball went well for him, and his face will usually appear ront of magazines or newspaper for his successful playing.

Yoongi as well rose up to fame for his music, his name now being called from alot of people from around the world. The two were living a life they honestly didn't expect, but they were contented.

After dating for three years, Taehyung proposed. They were still pretty young, but alot of people acknowledged their decisions. After being married for three years, they finally decided to add a baby in their life by going to a surrogate clinic.

It was Taehyung who volunteered to use his sperm. And it would be Yoongi's turn when they decide for a second child.

"Yoongi, let's go get another baby!"

"Taehyung, our baby boy was just born three months ago. Maybe when he's one or two, then we'll get a second child."

Taehyung pouts, but nodded anyways. Yoongi sat on the bed, softly holding his baby boy's little hand. Their little baby was conceived on March, and born on November.

"Our little Yejun."

When Yejun was born, Taehyung and Yoongi were speechless. He was so tiny and precious, they both promised to be the best parents in the whole wide world. Although it was hard in the first month of taking care of a baby, they never complained.

They both would wake up when they hear their baby crying at night, soothing him to sleep together. When Yejun would wake up because of his diaper being full, not one, but two would change him together.

When Yejun would get hungry and fussy, Taehyung and Yoongi wouldn't fight for whoever would make the food, or feed Yejun. They both would do it together.

They just loved doing everything together. It was what they like to do. Even if they were tired, they were never the ones to fret or be lazy. Instead, they try their hardest.

"Oh yeah, after our fans found out our baby was born. They all kept asking for a baby reveal."

Yoongi said, scrolling through his Instagram and going to one of his post to check the comments.

"See, look at all of these comments."

"Wow.."

"I know.. But Tae... I don't want to show our baby yet. Alot of people are so judgmental nowadays."

"Exactly... It's okay, just write a long message, telling them you're just not ready to show our baby. I know some will understand."

"Not all?"

"Babe, most fans out there are always quick to react. Some can be so obsessive and stubborn."

"T-that's true.."

Yejun began to cry, his soft cheeks turning red. Yoongi coos, bringing him in his arms. He stands up so he can bounce him, while making shushing noises.

"Tae, can you make his milk? It's time for him to sleep."

"Sure! I'll be back."

"Make sure to do the exact measurements."