Ch. 3

YOONGI POV:
Its been a month since Mark has transferred, and ever since he did. He has always been by my side, literally, he never leaves my side. I still question him as to how he knows me, but he just winks and tells me it's a secret.

Guess I need to wait.

"Okay class, you're dismissed!"

I stood up and smiled at Mark.

"Should we go to the small cafè close to our school?"

Mark asks. I smiled and nod towards him. We both started gathering our stuff and headed out the class.

"I never knew there was a small cafè near here."

"Yeah, it's not known since not much knows about it. It's hidden behind our school, which is covered with trees. It's a small, cute, calm cafè with not alot of people."

"I love that. Calm and not alot of people."

Mark chuckles.

"Which is why I chose to bring you there."

I felt my cheeks hot. I clear my throat and just smiled at him, ignoring my heating cheeks.

"Yoongi!"

I furrowed my brows. I totally forgot about Taehyung. Mark and I turns around seeing Yena and Taehyung walking towards us.

"Where are you guys going?"

Yena asks.

"Ah, Yoongi and I are going on a small date."

I nudged Mark who chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, but where."

Taehyung said, his voice monotoned.

"No need to know."

Mark said, eyeing Taehyung.

"That place is only for Yoongi and I. No one else. It's our secret which cannot be spoken to anyone else."

Mark smirks. Yena stands awkwardly while I sigh. Why has Taehyung been acting so salty and mad whenever we see him?

I hear Taehyung scoff.

"A secret? What kind of child play is this?"

I frowned.

"What are you talking about? What's so bad about keeping a secret between two people? A secret about a place that's only for the two of us.."

I said, adding a little huff of breath towards the end. I see Taehyung's harden face, turn more softer.

"Oh.. I-I was just kidding Yoongi!"

Taehyung laughs.

"Don't be too serious..! Geez, you almost scared me there, Yoons."

Taehyung chuckles.

"Anyways, have fun with your friendly date."

____________

"Woah.."

I whispered as I eye the cute cafè. This really is behind our school, and it's hidden. The cafè is small, it had a window that showed delicious sweets.

We went in and was greeted by a very pretty woman, she looked like she was in her mid forties, but she was very pretty.

"Hello, anything you want?"

She asks.

I hum and look at the menu.

"Uhm.. Can I have milk tea.. With a green tea crepe cake?"