Ch. 21

Yoongi groans while sitting, his eyes closed as he sighs. Well, he wouldn't be annoyed if only there wasn't a huge man, going by the name of Kim Taehyung, sitting on top of his desk with a pout.

"Taehyung, for the last time, get off my desk."

"Why? The only man you should see in front of your eyes is me."

Yoongi sighs again, standing up. He waves a goodbye to Mark, before walking out the class not even waiting for Taehyung.

"Wait for me Yoongi!"

Taehyung rapidly goes to Yoongi's side, wrapping his arm on his shoulder.

"Should we have an after school date?"

"In your dreams, Taehyung."

"Please?"

"No. We need to study for our upcoming calculus test."

"Fuck, I forgot about that."

Yoongi smiles.

"Let's just study together, okay?"

"Really?! Yes!"

"Only because I know you suck at studying, and because I know you'll come to me for help anyways."

Taehyung hums, biting his lips. His ears tuned out Yoongi's voice, only staring at his cute face as they walk. He had this devilish idea he wants to try.

He secretly smirks, tightening his arms around Yoongi.

Oh, the study session will be fun.

____________

Yoongi breaths heavily, his hand that's holding a mechanical pencil shook, his chest on his studying table while his ass was being pounded by the one and only Kim Taehyung. His knees hurt from being on the ground, and his hips too.

Yoongi thought Taehyung would cooperate into studying this time, since he always say dreamed whenever they did. Yoongi had no idea Taehyung would eat him up.

Yoongi moans, staring at his textbook and empty paper in front of him. Taehyung slams him from behind, his hands gripping onto his tiny waist.

"Aren't you going to study, Yoongi? Why don't you do it, while I'm at it."

Yoongi wanted to say something, but he was too overwhelmed by the pleasure. Taehyung suddenly pulled out, causing Yoongi to whine a little.

Taehyung places his manhood between Yoongi's asscheeks, and began moving back and forth.

"I'll give you sometime to study."

Yoongi mewls. Feeling Taehyung's huge dick going back and forth between his asscheeks felt good too. He couldn't concentrate.

"Get to it, babe."

Taehyung said sternly, thrusting hard causing his balls to his Yoongi's hole. Yoongi shakily copied the equation on the paper, his writing couldn't even be identified.

His hand dropped the pencil as Taehyung suddenly thrusted inside him. Yoongi screams on the top of his lungs from the sudden surprise. His face fell on the piece of paper, drool dripping down on the side of his mouth.

"Oops, my dick slipped in on its own."

Taehyung chuckles, continuing his harsh thrusts. He leans down, kissing down Yoongi's spine, creating a line of love bites. Yoongi's back arched, choking on his spit as Taehyung abuses his prostate.

(A\N:lol I'm writing this while eating mashed potatoes)

Taehyung held Yoongi's jaw, turning his head a little so he can shove his tongue in Yoongi's cavern. Taehyung swallows Yoongi's pleasured moans, his free hand jerking the tiny dick of Yoongi's.