Ch. 2

"Morning Yoongi."

Taehyung greeted as he sat down on the desk beside him. YoongI hums and continues to scroll though his phone. Taehyung purses his lips and also takes his phone out.

Awkward silence were both around them. Students kept coming in one by one, time passing by meaning class will start soon. Yoongi looks up and sees a student he has never seen before with his teacher.

His teacher bangs her binder on her desk causing everyone to get their attention onto her. Whispers filled the classroom seeing the handsome guy smiling at everyone.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Liu!"

Everyone answered back. Mrs. Liu smiles and nods her head towards the newbie.

"Everyone, this is our new student. Introduce yourself."

The guy nods and smiles.

"Hello, my name is Mark Tuan. I was originally born in Korea, but when I was around five months, I moved to America. It's good to be back. Pleased to meet you all."

Mark brightly smiles. Yoongi cocks his head, humming. He remembers that name from somewhere, but he can't get it on the tip of his tongue.

"Mrs. Liu, can I sit beside Min Yoongi?"

Mark asks. Everyone turns their heads towards Yoongi, who also had a surprised face. How does this handsome man know who he is?

"O-oh? You know him?"

"Yes, very much!"

Mark beams. Yoongi glances towards his side seeing Taehyung who had a scowl on his face. He was the one sitting next to Yoongi.

"Oh, but dear, that seat is already occupied."

Mark looks at Taehyung.

"That's okay, he can sit behind me."

Taehyung's eyebrow twitches. Everyone murmurs in the class as Mark makes his way towards Taehyung.

"Hello, can you sit behind me?"

Mark asks, as he places his bag on the desk. Taehyung quietly growls and pushes his chair out, making it sceech out loud. He stands up and walks one desk behind him. He plops down, glaring at Mark.

Mark smiles towards Taehyung and sits down. Everyone turns back to the teacher that cleared her throat.

"Okay.. Uhm, everyone take out their textbook and review on their tomorrow's test."

Everyone takes their textbook out, so did Yoongi. He felt a tiny tap on his shoulders, he sees Mark smiling towards him.

".. Yes..?"

"Uhm, I don't have a textbook.."

"Oh.. But you're new here. I don't think you need the textbook. For now."

Yoongi said, taking his pencils out from his case.

"Oh, I know. But can I see what you're working on?"

Mark asks. Yoongi nods hesitantly. Mark smiles and moves his desk closer to Yoongi's making it screech loudly.

"Mr. Tuan, what in the world are you doing?"

Mrs. Liu asks.

"Moving beside Yoong."

Mark simply answers.

"And why is that?"

"So I can see what he's working on. It can help me."

Mrs. Liu thinks.