Ch. 8

Yoongi and Mark woke up at the same time. Mark decided to stay, since his parents let him do that. Yoongi's parents already left for work, leaving the two teens alone on a Thursday morning.

They both stared at each other.

"I'm so tired.. I don't wanna go to school.. Too much drama."

Mark whines, hugging the pillow he slept on. Yoongi laughs at him, hitting his bum continuously.

"Its six thirty, we should start getting ready."

Mark starts to complain, kicking his legs up and down. Yoongi shakes his head, getting off bed and going to the washroom. Mark follows, both doing their morning routine.

"Anything for breakfast?"

Yoongi asks. Mark hums, his index finger on his chin.

"Ice cream."

"What the heck? Are you a child?"

Yoongi laughs. Mark shrugs, he sat down on the table, watching Yoongi prepare them bacon and eggs.

"Hey Yoons, where did you go off to at lunch yesterday?"

"Oh, I had a talk with Taehyung. It just really pissed me off how he's starting to bully people as if they're objects."

"I thought he's only bullying me."

"No, he isn't. He's bullying weak students."

Mark sighs shaking his head.

"Its his fault, why is he the one acting like this?"

"I don't really know. I get that he's mad at me for suddenly breaking off our friendship, but does he have to vent his feelings off people?"

"Exactly! What a bad character he has."

____________

Yoongi was suddenly slammed in the males bathroom wall. Yoongi grits his teeth, struggling to push him off.

"Taehyung, what the fuck!"

"Yoongi, I missed you."

Taehyung purrs, licking his neck. Yoongi felt his cheeks redden, he was speechless. Why was Taehyung suddenly acting like a horny dog?

Taehyung sucks and bites on his soft, pale skin. Taehyung slots his leg between Yoongi's thighs sloppily kissing his neck. Yoongi felt himself weaken.

Yoongi bites his lips, not wanting to utter out any words. But then, he remembered that he shouldn't be doing this. He doesn't want to do anything with Taehyung anymore.

"T-Taehyung!"

Yoongi shouts, roughly pushing Taehyung. He glared at him.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this?!"

Taehyung shrugs.

"I just miss you, Yoongi. It's not fair Mark's always with you."

"Just fuck off, Taehyung. We're done."

Taehyung smirks, lifting Yoongi's chin. Their eyes closely meeting.

"But I want you, Yoongi."

Yoongi bites his lips. He hates how Taehyung's acting right now.

"Just stop, Taehyung this isn't you anymore. Gosh, you're just being annoying right now."

"Is it wrong being jealous? You brought Mark in your house more than I ever did. It pisses me off that you do much more things with him, than you did with me. Can't I be like this?"