Ch. 23

"You go first."

"What the heck, Yena. You go first. This is your baby's father."

Taehyung spoke back, going behind her. Yoongi chuckles, seeing Yena contemplate.

"Ugh.. I need to vomit.."

"Now?!"

Yoongi panic. Yena laughs, waving her hands in front of them.

"I didn't mean literally."

Taehyung and Yoongi sighs in relief. Yena breathed out a big air, going inside. Yoongi and Taehyung followed, scanning the huge inside of the company.

Yena walked to the lady behind the counter, clearing her throat.

"How may I help you?"

"C-can I speak to Choi Junhwan?"

The lady eyes her suspiciously.

"And who might you be?"

"Uh.. I need to tell something.. Very important.."

The lady shakes her head. Yena gulps looking behind her, seeing Yoongi and Taehyung gesturing her to continue.

"Look, you're a very beautiful girl, but please don't pretend you have his baby. Alot has done that, and Mr. Choi is serious about having a kid. All the women who lied was immedietly punished."

Yena began shaking her head.

"I'm telling the truth, Ms! L-look!"

Yena pulled out paper from her jacket pocket and showed the lady the DNA tests she took. She only took the DNA test because she didn't know who the man was until she did.

"O-oh my god... Are you sure this isn't fake? If it is, you'll get in serious trouble."

"I-it's real..! Please, let me see him!"

"A-alright."

__________

Taehyung and Yoongi sits inside the company, waiting for Yena by the entrance. It has been a few hours, and she still hasn't come out.

"W-what if she got in trouble..? The Choi company is no joke.."

"Excuse you. My family's company is way stronger than the Choi's."

Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes. Yoongi smiles, pecking Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung looked behind Yoongi and sees Yena running to them.

"How did it go?"

Taehyung asks. Yena sat down with them, her expression hard to read.

"H-he accepted my baby and I.."

"That's great! But why aren't you smiling?"

Yoongi asks.

"Well... His family is overwhelming.. I don't know if I can handle it.. I'm only going to graduate highschool... I'm still too young for them to be expectant.."

"You'll be okay. Did you tell him the situation with your family?"

"Yup... He's going to my house around evening to talk with my parents. My parents will freak! They'll get more mad that I slept with someone out of my league!"

Yena panickly screeches, messing her hair up. But then she stopped and stared at Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Thank you guys.. And I'm sorry for always stepping in your relationship."

"You better be--"

Yoongi covered Taehyung's mouth.

"It's okay. I hope you get along with your baby's father."