Ch. 12

Mrs. Min places food down the dinner table as she felt the awkwardness between Taehyung and Yoongi. Currently, it's the night of Wednesday, where she just came back hours ago.

"Uhm.. Are you two alright..?"

"Yes."

Both Taehyung and Yoongi answered in unison. They both locked eyes, until they turned away and didn't even dare to look again.

Mrs. Min sits down, still suspiciously staring at the two boys.

"What is going on between the two of you? I don't want to eat with this weird feeling around you two."

Yoongi sighs.

"Nothing mom."

After Yoongi rejected Taehyung, both never talked to each other after that. It's obvious they now both have mutual feelings, but Yoongi still can't trust Taehyung. He has a feeling that Taehyung will eventually leave him for another person.

Also because, the way Taehyung took his virginity doesn't make him happy at all. The sex was rushed and raw, it made him cry and ashamed. Yes, he always fell in Taehyung's lust, that's his fault. So, he blames himself for that.

"Oh my god, you guys! You know what, mommy will eat in her bedroom watching her drama, although you two are drama already! You guys better make up!"

Mrs. Min took her plate and went upstairs. The room going silent. Yoongi slowly began to eat, ignoring Taehyung's presence. Taehyung sighs, and drops his spoon.

"Look--"

"I said make up! Not make out!"

"Mom! We aren't doing that!"

Yoongi yells back, aggressively sighing. Taehyung slight chuckles before turning his attention back to Yoongi.

"... Look, can we not act like this with each other?"

"Like what."

"Like this! Why... Why can't we just go back to being friends?"

Yoongi turned to Taehyung, his face blank.

"Is that what you want?"

"Well.. Yes. You don't trust my feelings for you, so why can't we just be friends again?"

"... Fine."

Yoongi doesn't know if he made the right decision. Being friends with Taehyung, means, his feelings will just keep coming back.

____________

"Hey Yoons! Eat lunch with me!"

Taehyung exclaims, his smile bright. Yoongi glanced at Mark who nods.

"It's fine. I have a project to finish at the library anyways."

Mark smiles, patting Yoongi's back. He turned his focus on Taehyung, who stared at him. Almost like he wanted him to leave already.

"Kim, I just hope you don't do anything towards Yoongi."

"I won't."

"Good. I'll see you later, Yoongi."

Mark nods his head towards Taehyung and left. Yoongi walked beside Taehyung. He noticed how some students glanced at Taehyung in fear, and then walked away.

"Uh.. Taehyung, why are they acting like that?"

"Hm? Oh, remember when I bullied students?"

"Why do you sound so proud of that."

Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows.

"What? I'm not! I'm telling you why they are afraid of me."