Ch. 25

Yoongi hums as he walks back with Sooyul in his arms. Sooyul babbles, looking around her surroundings.

"Do you like the houses?"

Sooyul smiles, drooling. Yoongi chuckles, wiping her drool away. He began to look for his keys, seeing his house close by. He holds Sooyul with one arm as his other hand holds the keys.

"My mom won't be back yet, so it'll just be the two of us--"

LYoongi stops as he sees Taehyung waiting by his doorsteps. Taehyung turns and furrows his eyebrows seeing Yoongi holding a baby.

"T-Taehyung..?"

"Whose baby is this?"

Taehyung asks, coming near them. Yoongi stared at Taehyung. He really missed him. In all those days, he wanted to hug Taehyung, and get his kisses.

"Taehyung.. I--"

"Answer me. Whose baby is this."

Taehyung said sternly, even though he really wanted to squeeze those cute little cheeks. But he's still a little mad at Yoongi, so he's controlling his love for kids for now. Yoongi looked down at Sooyul.

"I'm babysitting for an old couple. Don't worry, she isn't a my kid."

"Oh.."

Yoongi stared at Taehyung knowing fully well, that this big boy is controlling his craziness for babies. He knows Taehyung's still mad at him, so he really needs to apologize soon.

"Let's go inside."

"Okay.."

Yoongi passes by Taehyung, walking to his door. Taehyung waves at Sooyul who was testing her chin on Yoongi's shoulder, a huge smile written on his face. Sooyul opens and closes her small hand as she smiles back.

Taehyung was suddenly attacked with cuteness, hand clutching his chest. Yoongi heard Taehyung groan, and smiled knowing he was playing with Sooyul as he wasn't looking.

They all came in, walking to the living room. Yoongi places down Sooyul on the carpeted floor, her cute little body bouncing as she puts her arms up.

Taehyung immedietly sat beside her, smiling. He looked at Yoongi, then frowned avoiding him. Yoongi secretly chuckles, finding him cute.

"Taehyung, look at me."

Yoongi said, going beside Taehyung. The taller still ignored him, being childish.

"I'm sorry for not believing you. He did like me, he even confessed to me. I'm sorry... I really should have believed you.."

Taehyung didn't say anything, but continued to play with Sooyul. Yoongi pouted and began poking Taehyung's waist.

"Taehyungie... Taehyungie... I said I'm sorry... Please talk to me..."

Yoongi shuffled close to him, and hugged him from the side, his left leg on top of Taehyung's crossed legs.

"Hey, c'mon... Don't be so mad.. You should know I only love you.."

Taehyung still didn't say anything. Yoongi huffs, laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Taehyungie.. Tae.. You're so mean.. I know you're mad at me, but speak to me, please."

Yoongi waited for Taehyung to answer, but the big baby he is, he didn't answer. Yoongi rolls his eyes and pulled away from him.

"Fine. Come here, Sooyul-ah. This big baby doesn't want to be bothered."

Yoongi retorted as he picked up Sooyul in his arms.