Ch. 13

Yoongi grinds his ass onto Taehyung's harden cock, playing with his hair as their tongues fought silly. You can hear loud smacks from their lips, loud slurps from their wet saliva. They both sounded desperate.

Yoongi breathed out as Taehyung began to knead his ass with his big hands. Taehyung pulls back, diving down to his neck, Yoongi letting him mark as he pleases.

He rolls his hips, moaning softly, wanting more friction. Taehyung groans, holding Yoongi's waist in place, his hands helping Yoongi move his hips faster.

"Fuck.. I'm literally about to cum."

Taehyung hisses. Yoongi whimpers, feeling himself close as well.

"A-ah.."

Yoongi's thighs trembled as wel as his body as he came untouched. Taehyung pushes Yoongi down, his squishy ass feeling warm wetness seep through his pants.

Yoongi goes on his knees, looking down at Taehyung's mess on both their pants. They both stared at each other before taking off all their clothing.

Yoongi goes on his back, spreading his legs as Taehyung sloted himself between. He takes Yoongi's legs in his arms, leaning down, his throbbing cock rubbing Yoongi's ball. He rolls his hips, creating friction.

"J-just.. Go for it.. Already.."

Yoongi whispers his eyes teary, cheeks red. Taehyung smirks, he spits onto his hand, rubbing his harden cock. Using his spit as lube. Yoongi heavily watches, licking his lips.

Taehyung aligns his dick into Yoongi's entrance, slowly pushing himself in. Yoongi opened his mouth, not making any sound. Its always hard for him to adjust to Taehyung's dick.

"W-wait.."

"It's okay. Take your time."

Yoongi breathed in, gripping the sheets. He slowly nods his head. For him, its the first time Taehyung was actually letting him adjust. Though, he still loved the roughness.

"Okay then.. I'll push in the rest.."

Yoongi widen his eyes.

He wasn't all in yet?!

Yoongi threw his head back as Taehyung pushed his whole in one go. Yoongi's body arched, big hands gently rubbing his waist. Taehyung pulled away, only up to the tip, and pushed back in with force.

"T-Tae!"

Yoongi cries out, almost losing his breath for a brief moment. Taehyung licks his lips, soon turning into a smirk as he thrusts slowly, looking down at the vulnerable baby under him. He grunts, pulling out, then going back in roughly.

Yoongi moaned out loud, but then covered his mouth as he remembered his mom was just a door away.

"Why? Don't you feel excited your mom might find us doing this?"

Taehyung whispers. Yoongi blushed, widening his eyes. He shakes his head, avoiding the strong gaze, embarassed. Taehyung hums, now thrusting hard.

Yoongi panicked as their skin began to create loud slaps, that wet lewd sound coming from his hole, Taehyung's grunts, his whiney moans, the bed creaking out loud.

"N-no! Tae! Slow--ahh! D-down! M-my... Mhm! My m-mom.. W-will--ahck! H-hear--ah!"

Yoongi's body shook as Taehyung hit his prostate. The thrusting suddenly got harder, and faster.

"Tae! T-that feels g-good! Nghn.. Ahh!"

"Fuck! You feel so warm around me.."

Yoongi squeaks, arching his back, his nails scratching Taehyung's back. Taehyung smirked, he flipped Yoongi on all fours facing the door. He takes Yoongi's arm, and locked it with one of his arm.