Chapter 2

Working in a mail room for some company was so boring. Even though you met your closest friend there, you still hated it. Jimin was fun to hang around with but sometimes he was just boring.

"So, did you hear about..." His voice trailed off while you stared into space. Why does work have to be so hard? I should have got a better job. I could have been an artist or a dance teacher. The only problem is that mom would kill me if I wasn't working at some kind of big company.

"YA, Y/N!" He elbows you in the ribs causing you to snap out of your thoughts. "What the hell Jimin?"

"Can't you see that our 'beautiful' boss is calling for you?" He says sarcasticly while pointing to the devil herself. You drop the mail in your hands and walk over to her.

"Yes?" You say sweetly in a aggravated voice.

"There is a spill on the floor over there, go clean it up."

"But that's not-" She cuts you off and glares at you.

"Go, and don't talk back to me." She walks off to go get some coffee while you walk over to grab the mop. This isn't even my job, she knows that too.

Jimin walks up behind you and watches you. "So she made you clean up her own mess?"

"Wait it's her mess?"

"Yeah, I told you but it looks like you weren't listening to me." He chuckles and goes back to work. That little bit-

The work bell rings and your shift is finally over. You ask Jimin for a ride and obliges. The moment you get out of work you race to Jimin's car.

"Was it really that bad today?" He askes as he gets in.

"Yes, that woman hates me and makes me do everything for her." You say while sitting in the front seat.

He laughs at you and starts the car. The drive home was peaceful and relaxing. When Jimin gets to your house you thank him and go inside.

I need to text Namjoon....
Nah, I'll do it later. You walk into your room and lay on the bed. I think I'll just call him. You grab your phone and speed dial his number.

"Hello?"

"NAMJOON!"

"WHAT?!?"

"Nothing." You smile knowing he hates when you do that.

"You know what, I'm hanging up."

"No, I want to talk to you Joonie."

"Don't call me that." He says while laughing.

"Then what do you want me to call you?"

"How about just Joon?"

"No, it's too plain."

"Whatever, just don't call me Joonie."

"Fine, I'll call you Joon."

"Good, I've got to go now so bye."

"Ok, bye." You hang up and put your phone on your nightstand. Today was a long day, I think I'll take a nap.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
A/N
Ok so i think my update schedule will be everyday except for Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday. Well unless something happens. If I don't update I'm probably grounded or dead.

Hope you liked it!