Chapter 12

I know I labeled the last part as 10 but I fixed it. I don't know how to count

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was cold when you woke up. Jimin had already left when you woke up. He had left a cute little note beside your bed though.

By the time you read this, I will already be gone. Don't make any rash decisions and buy more milk. Sorry, I drank it all. – Jimin

You chuckled at the note and put it back down. The pain in your head had died down and you were feeling much better. You decided to get up before you fall back asleep. After doing your morning stuff you went downstairs to find something to eat. You reached for the handle on the fridge but paused to think of what you wanted to eat. Do I have any rice I could make? You let go of the fridge handle and shuffled over to your cabinets. You peered inside but didn't find any instant rice inside. You walked back over to the fridge and opened it. You stared at the contents inside but closed the door. Eventually, you searched the whole kitchen before going back to the fridge. You opened it again expecting something better to appear inside it this time. Unfortunately, nothing had changed since last time. I bet I'm the only idiot who does this.

You ended up skipping breakfast since there was nothing good to eat. Guess I should start looking for a job. I wonder what I should do... I did go to college for graphic design but I also studied for Industrial design. I could work independently but that would be lots of money I don't have. A small sound jolted you from your thoughts. You grabbed whatever was closest to you and held it up in defense. After doing a quick scan of the room you noticed that it was only your phone. You picked it up and realized that Namjoon texted you.

Asshole<3: Wyd

Me: looking for jobs

Asshole<3: Why??

Me: I got fired yesterday

Asshole<3: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!?!?!

Me: cuz I was busy

Asshole<3: 2 busy 4 me?

Me: I have a life u know

Asshole<3: lmao no u don't

Me: Jerk

Asshole<3: Loser

Me: Idiot

Asshole<3: Stupid

Me: StAph

Asshole<3: Anyways now that u don't have a job what r u going to do

Me: sell my house

Asshole<3: WHAT

Me: jeez calm down

Asshole<3: Sorry, but where are you going to move to then

Me: Maybe a smaller apartment

Asshole<3: You know we have lots of room here......

Me: I'm not moving in with you.

Asshole<3: whyyyyyyyy

Me: not sure if ur aware but u got other guys living there

Asshole<3: Sooooo....

Me: I'm not doing it

Asshole<3: PLEASE

Me: Y do u even want me to move in with u anyway?

Asshole<3: I just want to help you. Plus, you owe me

Me: For what

Asshole<3: Remember when we were in art school