Chapter 22

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"It will be ready by tomorrow right?" Hyun asked.

"Yes, now stop worrying about it. It's almost done, I just need to add a few touch-ups." I tell him.

"Good, ok we have that under control. I just wonder when-" He was cut off by Miss Sung who busted through the doors and waltzed into the room. I, already having enough problems to take care of, decided to ignore her.

"Good morning Mr. Kim! I told father about the painting and he said that you were so kind. Also, he wanted me to ask you if you would be so kind as to stay the evening with us for our ball. Please say that you'll come, Mr. Kim. You wouldn't want to hurt father's pride, would you?" She asked.

I wanted nothing more than to shove my cloth in her mouth and ship her somewhere far away. This girl was starting to become a big pain in the ass. She looked up at me expectantly and waited for my reply. Yes, this was a good time to promote my job, but I didn't want to have to deal with Miss Sung all night. I looked down at her and sighed.

"If Im going to make it to the party, you mustn't bother me any longer, Miss. Sung."

She smiled while dancing around the room. "Splendid! I shall tell my father. He'll be so happy that you accepted. As you said, I won't bother you any further."

And with that, she left the room. Hyun, who was watching the entire time, was in shock that I agreed to go.

"Why did you agree? I thought you didn't like her? You must be sick, come down here and let me check your temperature." 

"Hyun, Im fine. I agreed because it would be a great time to promote my business. There's also probably going to be tons of people there, which means more customers."

"You are right. But I still don't feel very sure about having you go. You've looked tired lately and I want you to get a good night's sleep." He said motherly.

"Thanks for looking out for me Hyun, but I'll be fine," I say.

He eyed me before leaving the room to let me finish. I continued touching up the painting for an hour before it was finally finished. I sat down in my chair and admired my painting. It was just something simple; a picture of their family. Nothing I couldn't handle. Im sure this would wow the crowd at Mr. Sung's party. Speaking of the party I should probably get my outfit together. I sat wondering what I should wear, and then I got a perfect idea. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts when I found his number, I called it. Please don't be busy... 

"Hello?

"I need your help with choosing an outfit out for a ball thing, and who else would be better than Mr. World Wide Handsome himself? So, what do you say, are you in?"

"You can count on me to be there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Y/N P.O.V.

"Ugh, how long does it take for a company to call you back?" You sighed in frustration.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Annie, Jimin, And Yoongi were all sitting in the living room with you watching TV. Jungkook looked at you while you sat upside down on the couch and crossed your arms.

"It usually takes a while for big companies like that to reply to people," Hoseok answered, not taking his eyes off the TV. It seemed as they were too entranced by the TV to pay any attention to you.

"Yeah, I would be surprised if they ever called you back again," Jimin said with a laugh.

"Careful what you say, mister. Just because Yoongi invited you here doesn't mean I can't kick your butt." You warned him.