Chapter 19*

Hours had passed since the little meeting on the balcony with Namjoon. Namjoon had left today to go to his studio and Hoseok was at his job too. Yoongi, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. Annie and you were sitting in her room looking for jobs. Well, more like Annie was looking while you were drowning in your thoughts. Friends kiss. There is nothing wrong with what Joon did. Completely normal. I'm sure it was in a friendly way. Wait, why wouldn't it be in a friend way? He doesn't think of me like that. Yeah, no way. I'm just overthinking this.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Annie yelled.

"What? Oh, yeah. Every word you said. I agree." You replied.

"Bullshit. Tell me what I said."

"Ok fine, I wasn't paying attention."

"Are you ok? You haven't been paying attention at all. Plus, you've been staring at the wall furring your eyebrows. It's like you're trying to figure something out. What's on your mind?" She asked.

You blushed and tried to think of a convincible lie," Nothing really. Just some stuff."

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" She inquired further.

"You know... Personal stuff."

She thought for a moment before her eyes lit up.

"You have a crush on someone?!"

"W-what?! N-no never. You know I'm not into that stuff." You stammered.

"Yeah, you are into it. You keep blushing every time I ask you about it." She said smugly.

"That's because I don't like to talk about it."

"Anyways, do you remember when Namjoon said you couldn't stay in that certain room?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" Where is she going with this?

"After you guys left, I went to take a peek for myself. I had to bleach my eyes after what is saw." She paused for dramatic effect," Yoongi and some dude were having a hot make-out session."

You were surprised that you and Namjoon had almost walked in on them. That explains why Joon said it would be better if I had a different room.

"Namjoon saw them... It's a good thing I didn't see. I mean it's good that he's getting some but I'd prefer if I didn't see what he does with other guys." You laughed.

"Where is Yoongi anyways?"

"I'm not sure. He was here when I made breakfast but then he disappeared. Maybe he went to work." You comment. Hmm... Where does Yoongi go?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoon P.O.V.

"Mr. Kim, you have a visitor." I looked up from my painting and saw my assistant, Hyun Wu. I set my brush down and sighed.

"Send them in," I say carelessly. I wasn't surprised when I saw who walked through the doors. It was my costumer of this very painting I was working on, Miss Sung. I smiled brightly trying to act as if I was happy to see her. Although it was pretty hard when she had already checked on me five times this morning.

"Hello, again Miss Sung. Are you here for a progress report? Or maybe take a look at the painting this time?" I asked patiently.

"No, I just wanted to see if you needed anything before I leave. Sadly, I'm not allowed to look at your masterpiece. My father says he wants it to be a surprise." She replied while trying to peek at the canvas.

"I can assure you that I will be fine Miss Sung. If you like, I can have the painting at your residence by Friday evening."

Her eyes lit up from the news." Really?! Oh, that would be wonderful! I would like that very much. I'll make sure to tell my father so we can be ready to receive it."