Chapter 31

Namjoon's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been three day's since Taehyung had visited me. I finally got Mr. Sung's painting done and I was ready to deliver it. I grabbed the envelope stuff it in my pocket and called my guys in to carry the painting out. Hyun walked into the room and handed me a clipboard.

"What's this for?"

"Just a list of projects that need to be delivered. Give it to the driver and he'll know where to go." He answered.

"I'm going with the team today," I mentioned to him.

"What why? You never go with them."

"I have something to deliver to Mrs. Sung."

"What is it?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing."

He sighed knowing that he wasn't going to get a better answer than that. The team had now gotten the painting out to the van and was ready to leave. I said goodbye to Hyun and followed them out to the car. I sat in the passenger seat and looked over the clipboard that was still in my hand. We begin our journey and the driver tells me that the Sung's house is our first stop. Better to get it over with sooner than later. I sigh and lean back in my chair.

"Is there something wrong sir?" Asks the driver.

"No, just ignore me. I'm a bit tired, that's all."

He nods and drives on. When we get to the Sung's house I get out and tell my men to unload the painting. I walk up to the door and sigh before knocking. A maid answers the door and asks who I was and what I wanted. I told her who I was and she lets me in.

"I Mrs. Sung here?" I ask politely as I could.

"Yes, I believe so. Mr. and Mrs. Sung are in the drawing room but Miss Yuna is visiting a friend." She says softly.

My men enter the house and I tell them to follow me. The maid leads us to the room and announces our arrival. Mr. Sung was the only one in the room but welcomes us in.

"Mr. Kim! Is the painting done that fast?"

"Yes, sir. I worked hard on this piece. Hopefully, it is to your liking." I say.

"When are your paintings never to my liking? Thank you for the fast delivery by the way."

"Not a problem, sir. Is Mrs. Sung here? She has requested to see me." I lied.

"Oh, yes. She is in her office. What did she need you for?" He askes.

"That, I will find out soon."

He nods and leads me to what I'm guessing to be Mrs. Sung's office. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. A faint 'come in' is heard and I walk in, closing the door behind me. Mrs. Sung looks up and smiles at the sight of me.

"Mr. Kim, what a lovely surprise! Have you come to accept my offer?" She asks.

"No, I came to return your money," I say while pulling out the envelope.

I throw it on her desk and turn to leave.

"Mr. Kim... I will ask one more time. Will you date my daughter? I wouldn't want to use force on a nice person like you."

"No. I don't know why you want me to date her so badly but the answer is and will always be no."

I stomp out of the room and out of the house. Thankfully, the crew was already in the van so I didn't have to go back inside that awful house. The driver starts the car and we leave to make more deliveries.