Chapter 51

Y/N's P.O.V.
*~*~*~*~*~*

"And you're all set! Enjoy the rest of your day!"

Jungkook and Annie helped you out of the hospital and to the car. The drive back was short but peaceful. Ever since you woke up, things seemed peaceful.

Jungkook had promised to stay with you last night. Annie wanted to stay too but Jungkook sent her home with Namjoon.

"Namjoon was going to come with me but he said he had something to do." Annie informed you.

"I personally think that he shouldn't be around you Y/N. But who am I to tell you who you can and can't see. I just want you to be careful with him."

The tips of your lips pulled up in a smile. "Thank you, guys. Thanks for looking out for me."

"It's just what friends do." Annie laughed.

Once we got to the house Jungkook helped you out of the car. You tried to tell him you were fine but he insisted. Of course, being in a "coma" for a couple days didn't make you forget how to walk but it was still kinda hard to move around.

He took you to the living room and set you down on the couch.

"Are you comfortable? Do you want me to go get you some pillows?"

"Jungkook, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me."

"I know, I know, but I just want to make sure you're okay." He sighed.

"Yes, I know. But I'm going to be just fine." You said while messing up his hair.

He smiled and left the room. You looked around the room and sighed. Light was streaming past the curtains. The air was certainly colder than usual but it didn't bother you. Winter was going to be here soon and you couldn't help but smile.

"What's making you smile so big? It's not me is it?"

You turned your head away from the window to see who was there. The smile on your face only got bigger once you saw him.

"Jimin! Come sit with me."

He followed your request and got comfortable with you.

"We need to talk. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He said nervously.

"Yeah it's been a while since we last talked."

He laid your head on his shoulder to try to comfort him. It must have worked because you felt him relax a bit more.

"So, I know I haven't been there for you when you needed me... That was a jerk move. I was caught up in my happiness with Yoongi that I guess I forgot about everything else. I'm sorry about that. You were going through a raging storm and I wasn't there to comfort you. I really am sorry, Y/N."

"Its ok, Jimin. You didn't do anything wrong so there's no need to apologise. But since I know you'll end up doing it anyway, I forgive you."

He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tightly.

"I missed you, Y/N. I really did. I was so scared that I was going to lose you... And I'm sorry I didn't go to the hospital when you woke up. I was just so scared to see you. I don't even know why but I couldn't do it. I'm sorry." He said into your shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm fine now so it's going to be fine."

When he let go of you, he sat back and stared at you.

"You've grown up so much. I feel like a proud mother. I can literally see the maturity on your face." He giggled.

Yoongi walked in the room and leaned against the couch.

"Don't get too comfy, Y/N. I'm going to have to steal Jimin for a bit. We still have important things to do."

It seemed to be code for something because Jimin made a 'o' face and nodded.

"Right, the important thing. Um... Sorry Y/N I hope you don't mind."

"No it's fine. Go ahead and do your important thing. I'll be fine here. I have Annie and Jungkook to keep me company anyways."

Jimin got up from his spot and followed Yoongi. You heard the door open and close. They must be going shopping or something.

Just as you said, Annie replaced Jimin. She snuggled up beside you and closed her eyes.

"You know... I thought I was going to lose you. Thankfully, you woke up."

You put your head on hers and smiled.

"We should do this more often. You're really warm and comfy."

"Way to make it weird, Y/N." She said while scooting away from you. "I'm not your personal heater. Go find yourself a blanket. I have to check on something but I'll be back later."

You rolled your eyes at her. She only laughed it off and left. Everyone seemed to have something important to do. You didn't mid though. Just being alive was good enough for you right now.

You heard the front door open and assumed Jimin and Yoongi were back. That assumption changed as soon as heard the voice yell.

"HOSEOK IS HOME! I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH!"

You laughed and called out to him. Thinking he heard a ghost, he jumped in fright. Once he saw you, he dropped everything and rushed to you.

"Y/N! You're awake! Wait, when did you get here?! Actually nevermind that, are you okay? Are you feeling well? Do you want me to get you something? I can't believe it!"

You laughed at his eagerness to help you. You calmed him down and explained to him what happened.

"Wow, sorry I wasn't at the hospital yesterday. The boss piled up the workload. You know, just business things." He laughed.

"Speaking of the boss, I'm fired, right? It took me forever to find that job but I guess it was all for nothing." You sighed.

"Fired? Oh, no! The boss didn't fire you. I let him know what happened and he said it was fine. He has a stand in until you're ready to work. In fact, he said that he could never fire such a hard worker like you... And also... I may or may not have put a good word in for you." He smiled.

"Really!? Wow, I owe you one Hoseok! Honestly, I don't deserve to have such a good friend like you!"

"Nah, it's nothing."

Just then the door opened again and in walked the person you needed to talk to the most.

"Namjoon..."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Sorry for any spelling errors. BUT OH SWEET MOTHER OF RAMEN I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SOON. THE END OF MY SUMMER IS VERY NEAR ಥ‿ಥ

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who read this. I never knew you guys would find this interesting and I appreciate that you enjoy it. You probably didn't know it but when I felt like quiting you encouraged me to keep going, and I'm so glad that I did. I really really am glad you read this. Ok I'll stop being sappy now.

Hope you all enjoy your week!

I LOVE YOU (つ≧▽≦)つ