Chapter 29

Mrs. Sungs P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I want every little detail about him. Don't leave anything out. Kidnap someone, I don't care. Just report back to me as soon as youre done."

"Yes, ma'am".

The young man marched out of the room and closed the door behind him. Kim Namjoon wasn't going to get out of this that easy. I wasn't buying that girlfriend act he was playing at the party. I can tell when someone is dating and when someone isn't. I don't see why he doesn't want to date my daughter. She is everything a guy could want. Looks like I'll just have to take matters into my own hands. If this plan works, which it will, there should be a wedding in no time. I stand up and leave the study to go find my husband. He was in the library, per usual, looking at some other paintings done by Mr. Kim.

"You must really love his paintings."

A small smile spread on his lips.

"Yes, I do. Hes good at what he does."

"Indeed I was wondering, what was his shop called again? I would like to order a picture to hang in one of the guest rooms." I mentioned.

"No need to do that. I already ordered a new one." He responded.

"What does it look like?" I questioned.

"I dont know. I told him to do whatever he wanted."

"What if it doesnt match the room colors? Maybe I should check on him."

"No, he is a grown man and it doesnt matter if it matches the room colors." He chuckled.

"ok then But where is his office at?"

"Im not telling you. He already has other customers and he doesnt need someone else to bother him."

"I wont bother him! But if thats how it is then fine."

I stomped out of the room and sat on the living room couch sulking. At the same moment, Yuna stepped in the room, reading a book.

"Yuna, you visit Mr. Kim, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Where is his office at?" I asked.

"Its beside the park that Taehyung likes to go to. Why do you ask?"

I ignored her question and went straight to the car. I gave my drive the location and got in the back. Nothing can stop me now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fuck my life.

I was currently watching Mrs. Sung look over my other paintings. My hands were starting to sweat and I'm pretty sure I was too. I don't know how she got in my office but I really wish she didn't. I also still had some paint in my hair from yesterday, which is pretty embarrassing. I just wished she would leave already.

"How much for this one?" Asked Mrs. Sung

She pointed towards a picture that I had made two years ago. I don't know why it hadn't been sold earlier. I named a price and she bought it. I expected her to leave now, but he didn't. She made herself comfortable on a spare chair and stared at me. Her gaze was choking me. She pulled at her purse and threw an envelope on the table. I stood there like an idiot and stared at it. She motioned for me to open it. So, I did. Inside was a stack of cash. This was more money than I was worth.

"Wha- What is all this for? You already paid for the painting..." I trailed off.

"It's not for the painting." She smirked. "It's the money I'm giving you in advance for dating my daughter. There will be more if you agree."

Damn. Here we go with the dating thing again.

"I already told you that I wont date her. I already have a girlfriend."

She laughed like I had just told her a really funny joke.

"You really think I fell for that? Mr. Kim, I was not born yesterday. I can tell when two people are in a relationship and frankly you two were not. Plus, I know that a dignified man like you wouldnt date someone like her."

"Mrs. Sung, please refrain from talking about my friends like that. It wont be a pretty sight if you keep saying nonsense like that." I said between clenched teeth.

"Was that a threat? If it was, I can assure you that I am prepared for anything you throw at me."

I didn't say anything because I knew that if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"Anyways, about the money... Do we have a deal?" She asked

"No. I refuse to sell myself out to someone like you."

Her face turned red and steam seemed to be coming out of her ears. I smirked at her and walked over to the door.

"Now Mrs. Sung, If youll excuse me but I have some very important work to continue."

I opened the door for her and she stomped out of the room. At last, she was gone. The only thing she had left though was the stack of cash sitting on my desk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"SHE DID WHAT?"

"Offered me money to date her daughter."

Hoseok was wiping himself with a rag because he had spit out the tea he was drinking.

"She just walked in and offered you money? He asked astonished."

"No, she bought a painting first and then she offered."

"Seems normal But the real question is Are you going to accept?"

"No! I dont want to date HER. Besides Im still trying to win Y/Ns heart." I explained.

"I forgot about that." He noted.

I played with the money in my hands and set it on the table.

"What are you going to do with the money?" He asked.

"Return it obviously."

"When?"

"I'll give it back when I deliver Mr. Sungs painting."

"Dude, do you have any other customers than the Sungs? You always paint for them."

"I do but its mainly the Sungs who buy from me."

A knock at the door interrupted our conversation. Y/N walked in the room and closed the door. She looked worried about something.

"Where is she? Have you seen her?" She asked.

"Who? What happened?" Asked Hoseok.

"Annie is missing."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry its short but I'm getting busy and can't write as much as I used too. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a good week!

Love you!