Chapter 41

Namjoon's P.O.V.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today was the day I was supposed to take Y/N out. Except I wasn't back at home getting ready. I was sitting with Yuna in the living room that I've came to despise. Mrs. Sung, who I've confirmed as witch, was talking nonsense about how we should spend time together.

On the other hand, Mr. Sung was talking about how I should focus on taking his company over. To learn his trade and move on from being an artist.

Both conversations were upsetting me more and more. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be with Y/N somewhere.

"Mr. Kim you look distracted. Is something perhaps bothering you?" Asked Mr. Sung.

"Hm, oh it's nothing. I'm just thinking about a couple things." I say.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was about work." Yuna sighed.

To this Mrs. Sung's ears perked up. She thought about something and smiled.

"Yuna dear, I think we should let Mr. Kim go now. He might need to do something for work today. Isn't that right Mr. Kim?"

"Um... Yes, you are correct."

"If you must... I will miss you though." Yuna sighed.

I got up from my seat and bowed before leaving the room. When I got outside, I saw Mr. Sung look out the window. I swear she keeps getting more creepy every day.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N's P.O.V.
~*~*~*~*~*~

A faint sigh fell from your lips. Namjoon was supposed to take you out today but he wasn't at the house. You supposed that he went to work and that he had forgotten. You sighed once again and sat up on the couch. Jungkook, who was also in the room, noticed and looked at you.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked.

"Namjoon was supposed to take me somewhere today, but I guess he's not coming." You pouted.

"Aww you got stood up by Namjoon."

"Hey, he was probably just busy and needed to do something."

"But wouldn't he have texted or called to let you know? Namjoon would have told you if he was changing his plans." Jungkook said.

"Maybe his phone died or something. I don't know." You sighed.

Jungkook noticed your mood on the situation and moved to sit next to you.

"Hey, if this is really bothering you then I can go beat him up for you, Yeah?"

You smiled at his words and shook your head. "Thanks for the offer but you don't need to. I'll be fine."

Jungkook sat in thought for a while. He looked like he was super focused on something. Suddenly he stood up, grabbed your wrist and pulled you off the couch.

"Woah Jungkook! What are you doing?!"

"You look like you need a day of fun. All this stress isn't good for you."

"But what are we going to do?" You asked as he pulled you towards the door.

"We're going to an amusement park. And if you're worried about it being awkward between the two of us, don't be. I'm inviting a friend who will gladly come with us!" He chirped.

"Oh... Um, okay then." You mumbled.

"Now hurry and put your shoes on. We don't have all year!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Namjoon's P.O.V.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as I got home, I raced to Y/N's room. Of course, I knocked because it's common etiquette. There was no answer, so I knocked again. Once again, there was scilence.

I stepped closer to the door and placed my ear to the wood. I didn't hear any noise whatsoever. She must not be in there.

The house was pretty quiet which was odd. I couldn't hear Jungkook which made me a bit nervous. He was usually in the living room blasting his music or doing something that everyone can hear.

I crept to the office and peaked in. To my dismay, it was also empty. Where is she? She doesn't have work because it's Saturday... She said she wasn't doing anything today either. Did she change her plans? No, she would have said something. I hope she's okay.

A vibration from my pocket called for attention. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: You should have texted if you were going to bail on Y/N

Me: What? I didn't bail on her. I was just running a bit late

Kookie: An hour and thirty minutes isn't a bit. Where were you anyways?

Me: I got stuck at the Sung's house. Where are you guys anyway?

Kookie: I took her to the amusement park for you. We have a friend joining us soon.

Me: Really? Who?

Kookie: Just another friend of mine. Well, have fun missing out 👋

I stared at the phone screen for a bit longer. A friend of his? I wonder who could that be.

I sighed and placed the phone back in my pocket. Just then an idea popped into my head. Why do I have to stay here and miss out on the fun? Amusement park here I come!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N's P.O.V.
~*~*~*~*~*~

"So what did Namjoon  say?" You asked.

"Let's not focus on that. We came here to have fun and forget about all of our problems."

"Yeah, okay I'll try. By the way... Who's this friend you were telling me about? Is he an old classmate?"

"Nope. It's a complicated story on how we're friends. Although he's like an older brother to me." He explains.

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yeah, he's having a bit of a hard time right now. So I thought I'd treat him to a day out. Help him relax, you know?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook grabbed the tickets for the both of you and in no time you were inside. The first thing jungkook wanted to do was find his friend.

"Did you say you'd meet him somewhere?" You asked.

"Yeah, at the front. I didn't see him though."

"Text him."

He pulls out his phone to text his friend but stops when someone calls to him.

"Jungkook! Over here!" The voice yelled.

The guy came closer and it was clear who he was now.

"Oh... I didn't expect you to be here."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! I just realized that I accidentally updated on Wednesday instead of Thursday... Oops. Sorry for typos or grammar mistakes.

BTS World is giving me heart attacks.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Love you!!! 💜💜💜