Chapter 3

*You have one new message*

Joonie: I'm having a party later want to come over?

Me: maybe depends how I'm feeling.

Joonie: u don't have to come if u don't want 2

Me: I'll think about it

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"Guys she not coming..." Yoongi looks over at me and raises and eyebrow. "How do you know?" He asks.

"I just texted her." I throw him my phone and he reads the messages.

"You idiot."

"What?"

"She didn't say she wasn't coming she just said maybe."

"Well maybe doesn't exactly look like a yes...."

"But it's not a no either." He gives me a smug look and Hoseok comes in the room. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Do you know Namjoon's friend, Y/N?"

He thinks a bit before answering," the one he has a crush on?"

"Yeah, her." Yoongi explains the situation while Hoseok listens very closely. He then laughs and says between giggles,"you two need help."

"Hah, what do you know?" Yoongi respondes in a mocking tone. I stay quiet ot wanting to get involved in their argument." A lot more than you do."

"Well then Hoseok, if you are a love expert than please come and translate this text." He scoffed. Hoseok grabs the phone and reads over it a couple of times. "Nope, she is not coming."

"I knew it." I say disappointed. Yoongi looks at me like I'm crazy then hits my head. "What the heck Namjoon, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Good job Namjoon, you are smart for trusting me." Hoseok playfully sticks his tounge out at Yoongi and smiles.

"Whatever." Yoongi walks upstairs and slams his door. I wonder if Hoseok is actually right...

"Hey, can you help me clean up for the party?" Hoseok asks,"I'll go get the others while you get started." He runs off upstairs and I get up off the couch to tidy up.

Hoseok comes downstairs with the other guys, except for Yoongi, and we all start cleaning up."Is anyone else coming other than us?" Jungkook asks while putting the pillows on the couch.

"Y/N, if she feels up to it." I respond monotone. He looks at me questionably and asks," wait who is that?"

Jin decides to answer the question this time."Namjoon's friend who he has a crush on, but he has no chance."

"Hey, I can hear you." He looks at me and winks." I'm just stating facts." He smirks and blows me a kiss.

I feel a buzz in my pocket and pull out my phone to see what it is.

Jerkface: What time?

"GUYS! SOUND THE ALARMS SHE IS COMING! I REPEAT SHE IS COMING!" I go crazy and Yoongi comes out of his room to laugh at Hoseok.

"HAH, I told you Hoseokie."

"Don't call me that..." Hoseok turns bright red from the nickname and covers his face.

Regular P.O.V.

*1 new message*

Joonie: say 7:30?

Me: yeah, sounds good

Me: is anyone else coming?

Jonnie: just a few friends of mine

Me: can I bring someone...

Joonie: who...

Me: Jimin...

Joonie: why? 😰😒

Me: Please~ I don't want to be alone and not know anyone

Joonie: you won't be alone...

Joonie: you have me

Me: Not good enough

Joonie: fine you can bring him...

Me: yay thx

Joonie: whatever

Me: ok I'll be there soon

Joonie: k l8r

This is going to be an interesting night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hope you liked it!

Unedited.