Chapter 17

"I think we covered everything," Jimin said while collecting his papers. He shoved the papers back into their file case and placed it inside his briefcase. So, have you found a job yet?

"Not yet. I'm still looking for one. Hopefully, I find one soon so I won't bother Namjoon too much." You explain.

"If you ever need anything you know Im here for you right?"

"Yeah I should probably go now." You say while looking at the time.

"Ok, take care."

"I will." You stand up and leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You open the front door and walk in. It was quiet and all the lights were turned off.

"Hello? Anyone home?" You called out but there was no answer. Guess Im home alone. You walk into the kitchen and place your stuff on the counter. A small note was sticking to the fridge. You peeled it off and read it.

Annie forced us to go to the store with her. Be back soon – Namjoon

P.s. No Parties.

You laughed at the note and put it back on the fridge. Typical Annie. Also, even if I threw a party, who would I invite?

"Me, of course."

You turned around frightened by the voice. "Hello?"

"I hope you didnt miss me too much. I would have helped you when you fell from the cliff, but you were painted in the most beautiful colors. I didnt want to ruin my art."

It was that figure again. You looked for him but you couldnt find him. Once you turned back around, he was in front of you.

"Hello, darling." He whispered.

"What the hell do you want?" You demanded.

"Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to see how you were doing. It seems you got a new place."

"Its not mine. Im staying with a friend."

"Really? I bet they think you're a real bother. You don't deserve their help. I thought you were better than this I can't believe you stooped this low." He shook his head in disappointment.

"He asked me to be here." You say.

"Let me tell you something. You shouldnt have let him help you. You do realize that if you would have worked harder you could have avoided this. I bet he thinks youre a weak little girl."

"I did work hard. If I wasnt for you, I could still have my job". You yell.

"Looks like you didnt try hard enough."

"YES, I DID!" He was starting to get on your nerves. He was filling your head with bad thoughts. Thoughts that you hid deep down inside of you. One by one he was bringing them to the light.

"Your boss didnt think so. She saw nothing in you, just like everyone else. He let out a small laugh before continuing, Why do you think Jay left you? I can you why You were nothing to him."

That was it. The thing you least wanted to hear. After you broke up with Jay, you blocked out every feeling of love. You starved yourself for three days. If Jimin hadnt found you You could have died. Your legs shook and you lost balance. You slid down to the floor giving the figure the upper hand.

"You mean nothing to him. NOTHING. He hates you; I know he does. HE FUCKING HATES YOU."

Air was violently going in and out of you. You tried to calm down but it only made it worse. Being like this only made you more scared than you already were. You wanted to yell at the figure and all of the voices in your head but you couldnt.

"L-leave me a-alone." You sputtered out.

"Don't worry, I will Eventually. For now, I'll show you something that will make you feel much better." He laughed darkly. Suddenly he turned into smoke and rushed towards you. The smoke entered your body through your mouth and went down your throat. It was choking you and there was nothing you could do about it. When all of it was inside of you; you lost control of yourself. An unknown force lifted you up and dragged you to the drawers of the kitchen. You hand opened the knife drawer and picked one out.

"I just love painting your skin. I was wondering when I would be able to do it again." He whispered.

Slowly the knife came in contact with your skin. The cold blade made your skin shiver in fear. It hovered over your skin pricking it every once and awhile. Finally, it stopped right on your vein. It plunged in and ripped the layer of skin. Blood gushed out of the gash and slid down your arm. Pain surged through your arm and you let out a cry.

"S-Stop it H-Hurts!"

"I havent even started Yet." He chuckled.

The knife continued to pierce your skin, only stopping to move a space. Surprisingly the knife had no blood on it, unlike your skin. When he was done, he exited your body and went back to his original form.

"There! My masterpiece is finished." He exclaimed.

You wanted to look but you had blacked out from the pain before you had a chance. Before your eyes closed you could see him grabbing a rag and wiping the blood off your arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok so my new updating schedule: Sunday and Wednesday

Thank you for reading and voting!

Bye!