Chapter 32

Y/N P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~

You had woken up really early that morning. A cup of coffee was all you had for breakfast that morning and as expected a small hangover had welcomed you to a new day. Hoseok had offered to drive you to work but you politely declined. When you had gotten to work, you had a "fun" time riding the elevators while trying to find the right floor the lady at the desk was talking about. When you did find it, you went straight to your boss's office. He welcomed you with a stack of papers that needed to be filed and organized. Now you sat at your desk sorting through papers. I thought my days of sorting and papercuts were over but at least I don't have to see that witch, Janice.

You continue working until your boss, Mr. Hyun, calls you into his office.

"Yes, sir?"

"I need you to schedule me an appointment with our close business friends, tell Mr. Jung I need his prints and reports, find me Mr. Rein, and hand out these papers."

He handed you another stack of paper and shooed you out of the room. You made your way around the other offices and cubicles and handed out papers. Finally, you had gotten to the last office. You knocked on the door and entered when you could. To your surprise, Hoseok was standing in the room looking at plans on his desk.

"Hoseok?"

He turned around and looked at you.

"Oh, Hey Y/N. I didn't know you would be dropping by today. If I had known, I would have tidied up a bit." He chuckled.

"No, it's ok. I just came by to deliver some documents. Also, Mr. Hyun wants your plans and prints." You tell him.

"Ok then. I'll make sure to deliver them to him by the end of the day."

"I think that's all. So yeah... ok bye."

You walk out of the room and go back to your desk. After scheduling the appointment, you tell Mr. Hyun and then go back to sorting paper. It's going to be a long day...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Namjoon's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Am I making things awkward with Y/N? Maybe. Am I doing it on purpose? No. I don't think so... Maybe? I'm not trying to at least. I don't know what the heck this is but when I get around her... I'm not myself. I don't know how to explain it but... You could say I become like a little kid. I feel really weird and awkward like a teenager. Oh my gosh... I think I like her. What? No. Impossible... Fuck you Kim Namjoon. Stop trying to deny it. I fucking like her. No doubt about it.

Hyun rips me away from thoughts when he barges into the room.

"I have your mail. You want me to read it to you?" He asks.

"Sure."

He begins to read the letters but its not like I'm listening. Why would I be listening? It's not like I can ignore the fact that I just admitted to liking Y/N. I can already feel the giant smile forming on my face. Of course, my back is facing towards Hyun so he can't see me. I stare aimlessly at the painting in front of me, my vision becoming blurred with images of Y/N.

"EARTH TO NAMJOON! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!"

I swear that I almost fall off my stool when I hear his loud voice.

"What? Did you say something?" I ask sheepishly.

"Um, yes I said something. Why weren't you listening? Never mind that. Here's the letter Mrs. Sung sent you. It looks important."