Chapter 45

*the music fits the mood*

Jay's P. O. V.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"An attempted suicide." I whispered.

The words sent shivers down my spine. The words made my chest tighten up. I knew this was part of my fault though. If only I hadn't have been such a ass to Y/N... Maybe she wouldn't even be here right now.

Jungkook and Annie both let out a gasp. I could feel Jungkook remove his trembling hand from my shoulder. I lifted my head from my arm and turned to look at them. Annie had a hand over her mouth with tears pouring down her face.

Jungkook had sunk to his knees and stared into the air. A single tear slipping down his face. Unlike us, he seemed to legitimately care about Y/N.

"The doctor said she isn't dead yet... But she isn't waking up and they don't know what's wrong. The only thing they concluded was that she did lose a lot of blood and it takes time to get it running through her body again. They don't know when she'll wake up or if she will..." I sighed.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped the stray tear away. He nodded and got up off the floor.

"I won't leave her side. I don't know how long you've been here Jay, but you look tired. You should get home and rest. Annie you should go home too." He said softly.

"I want to stay too." Annie argued.

"No. Jungkook is right. If we want to handle this situation then we'll need rest for clear thinking. I'll come back tomorrow and stay with her."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement. I stood up from my chair and went to give Jungkook a hug. He was surprised at first but soon returned my gesture.

"Tell me if anything happens."

"Of course." He replied.

I let him go and turned to Annie. She was staring intently at Y/N's body. I placed a hand on her shoulder and led her out of the room. As I was leaving the room, I looked back at Y/N's. Maybe I'll see her alive and well...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Namjoon's P. O. V.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Shit..."

I let out more spews of curse words as I sat in traffic. Getting to Y/N was he harder than I thought it would be. The cars slowly began to move and I was back on track to getting to Y/N.

~*The hospital*~

When I had found a place to park my car, I ran into the hospital. A man was at the front desk. I had asked where to find Y/N and he pointed me in the right direction. I opened the door and instead of seeing one body, I saw two.

"Jungkook..."

He turned around at the mention of his name. His expression of tiredness immediately turned into one of anger. His eyes burned into my skin. If a stare could kill, I'd be dead.

"What are you doing here?" He growled.

"I came to see how Y/N is doing. Is she okay?"

"What do you think?" He said while gesturing to Y/N's body. "She's in the hospital and isn't waking up. The doctor said she lost lots of blood and is in critical condition... All because of you."

"Jungkook I was do-."

"No, Namjoon. I don't feel like listening to your excuses right now. Someone I care for deeply is in pain and I won't leave their side. Maybe one day that's something you'll learn how to do." He said while turning back to Y/N.

He sighed and brushed a stray peice of hair out of Y/N's face. "You should leave. If Y/N was to wake up now... I don't think she would want to see you."

There was nothing more I could say or do without causing trouble. I wanted so very badly to push him out of the way and take his place. I wanted to tell Y/N how sorry I was. Unfortunately, Jungkook was kicking me out now.

I turned around and walked down the hall. Instead of going towards the exit, I headed towards the stairs. There was a balcony on the third floor and I needed fresh air.

I opened the door to the balcony and was met with a cold breeze. Winter is coming...

"It's almost as cold you were when you kissed that one girl. Who am to talk though... I was the one who hurt her first."

I looked for the owner of the recognizable voice. To my surprise, Jay was sitting on a bench to the far right. He was staring into the cold night. The only way you could tell he wasn't a statue was how his chest was rising and falling.

"You look like you just ran a marathon." I said quietly.

"Seconds before you came... I was fighting the air and letting out my anger." He answered.

"Can I sit?"

Jay slid over and gave me some space. I set down and let out a sigh.

"Everyone seems to be doing that. I'm starting to think its the only way to show that their upset."

"This is all my fault isn't it?" I asked.

"Kinda... It's my fault too. I was the one who caused her to have these problems. I wasn't exactly the best boyfriend in the past."

"Yeah she told me about you. I don't really remember what she said though."

"Probably said how much trouble I was... It's okay though. I've caused enough trouble and now I think it's time to stop."

"Stop? How so?" My curiosity asked.

"My mother is in this same hospital... She's dying and there's nothing the doctors can do about it. Tomorrow is when she's going to die, so I'm leaving Korea. There isn't anything for me here so I'm going to America."

"For how long?"

"I'm not sure... Five months? A year? Forever? I don't know. I should start packing soon... I should get going."

He stood up and stuck a hand out to me.

"It was nice seeing you again, Namjoon. I don't think you can say the same though. Nevertheless, I hope you can forget about me... And if Y/N ever wakes up... Make sure she forgets me too. I've burdened her too much in this life. Hopefully in the next one we can be friends or something."

I nodded and shook his hand. He smiled and began to walk to the door. He stopped for a moment and looked back at me. He took out a napkin from his pocket and handed it to me. He smiled and left. I looked down at the napkin and saw words scribble on it.

"One more day... That's all I wanted with you. I guess my wish came true, but ended with a curse. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done and hope you can forgive and forget."

I shoved the note in my pocket and looked up at the sky.

"Goodbye, Jay Park."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N

Ahhh it's so sad to see a character leave (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!