Chapter 10

With the help of Namjoon, you had managed to get inside without falling. He laid you on the couch brought you food. While at the hospital you hadn't eaten very much. You ate whatever Namjoon brought you. Usually, you would worry about what you ate, but now you just wanted to fill the hole in your stomach.

"Wow, did they starve you there?"

"No. I just didn't want to eat any of their food." You grabbed more food and shoved it onto your mouth. He chuckled and sat underneath your legs. When reached for a bag of chips but you slapped his hand away.

"H-Hey! I was going to eat that" He said while looking at you in disbelief.

"Yeah? well, now you're not. Go find your own chips."

"Maybe I will." He shoved your legs off of him and went to find him his own bag of chips.

"If you find more of my favorite kind give them to me!" You yelled.

"No! You don't get that privilege anymore."

You sighed in frustration and laid your head on a pillow. Namjoon came back with three bags of chips in his arms. Your eyes widened looking at all of his treasures. He sat beside you while you scooted next to him.

"So, you know how I like you the most out of all of my friends?"

"Yes." He nodded then opened a bag in threw some chips in his mouth.

"You also know how I'm your best friend of all time?"

"That may or may not be true." He answered with a shrug.

You gasped overreacting a little.

"How dare you say that! I'm not talking to you."

"Ok then." He sat there eating his chips without showing any emotion. He'll talk any moment now... Yep, any moment. Namjoon kept eating his chips crunching loudly as if he was trying to annoy you. Think you're so smart trying to make me yell at you, Well guess what, not today. He seemed to crunch louder and louder every second. It was starting to get on your nerves. You know what- fine! crunch all you want but I won't talk.

"Oh, don't mind me by the way I'm just enjoying my chips." He said smugly. You only glared at him. He knew what he was doing and you were not going to let him take you down.

"So, still not talking?" he asked while crunching on his chips. God, he's annoying. The crunching sound was getting closer your ear. From the corner of your eye, you could see him leaning closer to you.

"I hope I'm not bothering you." He said. You only glared at him. You were using every bone in your body to keep from yelling at him. By now he was right beside your eye crunching away. You shoved him away from you and turned around.

"Come on! It's just a bag of chips. I don't know why you're so mad."

You pulled out your phone and texted him.

Me: I wanted some but you were being an ass

He looked at you and laughed.

Joonie: Well too bad. And I'm not an ass

Me: Yes, u r

Asshole<3: Wait why can't you just talk instead of text...

Me: cuz I don't want to

"Ugh, why are you so difficult?"

"I AM NOT!"

He smirked at you and watched the realization wash over your face. That little sly rat.

"HA! I knew I could get you to talk."

"You cheated. That's not fair."

"There weren't any rules. Besides life isn't fair."

"Jeez, you sound like my mother." You joked.

"Yeah, except I look hotter than her." He winked at you.

"Get over yourself."

Namjoon's phone buzzed and he checked to see what it was.

"I just got a text from Jungkook. Apparently, he needs my help back at home."

"With what?" You asked

"He didn't say."

I wonder what he's doing. From what Namjoon told me it seems like he doesn't do much.

"I should get going."

"Text me what he's doing when you get home."

"I will." He grabbed his trash and headed out the door.

Hmm, what do I do now? I could watch a movie. Wait, I've already watched all the movie's I have. You continue to think about what you should do. I'm so bored. You grabbed your phone and started scrolling through your social media. About twenty minutes later you got a text from Namjoon.

Asshole<3: He was trying to get inside but he lost the keys

You chuckled at the thought of a frantic Jungkook looking for a way to get inside. It was starting to get cold and winter wasn't that far away. You set your phone down and turn on the TV to see if anything good is on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was more of a filler sorry. Plus its short.

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!

I honestly wasn't expecting my story to get so much attention. Thank you!

One More Day | Kim Namjoon x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें