Chapter 50

IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE END!

Y/N's P.O.V.

After finding out about your mother, Jeviel took you back to where you first woke up.

"Now that you know the truth... What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Do I get options?"

"You can either leave your life behind and live here with me or you can go back to your world. My other form won't be bothering you again, but I'm not going to say that it will be easier to live."

Of course, the answer was obvious. After learning the truth about your family and Jeviel, your soul seemed to be at ease. It had turned out that you actually did know how to love. It wasn't that you didn't know how... It was because you were scared that if you did love, they wouldn't love you back.

"You seem to already know what you have to do. So, what will it be?" He asked.

"I... I need to go back." You said breathlessly.

"Is this what you truly want? You could leave your old life behind and live here with me. Are you for sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive."

"Then I shall keep you no longer. I wish you the best of luck with your life. Goodbye, Y/N."

He smiled but it seemed sad. Yes, you couldn't help but feel a little bad for not staying with him, but you needed to go back.

Without hesitation, you ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. You could tell that the act had surprised him. Although, it didn't keep him from wrapping his arms around you.

"Jeviel... Thank you."

There was a bright light and you suddenly felt weightless. When you opened your eyes, you were inside a hospital room.

You looked at a window and saw light shining through the blinds. The room was empty and no one seemed to be around. It didn't matter to you though. You were alive and back where you belonged.

Moments later, you heard people approaching your room. The voices were familiar and you were excited to see your friends again.

Once they walked in, they were all shocked. Jungkook's mouth was hanging open, Annie tried to keep from exploding into tears, Namjoon's expression was one of mixed feelings and Jay was almost as still as a statue.

Annie pushed past everyone and ran to hug you. She was full on crying now and all you could do was try to comfort her.

"You fucking bitch. Don't ever do that again or it will be me that tries to kill you."

You smile and pat her on the back. "I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not." She said while pulling away.

Jungkook was the next to give you a hug. You could feel him shaking. He was crying into your shoulder and whispering something. You let go of him and pulled his head up.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. If I could turn back time and prevented this... I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"No, Jungkook... I'm glad you took me out. In fact I thank you for doing so."

He looked very confused and wanted to know more. You gave him an "I'll tell you later look" and he nodded. He then reluctantly got out of the way for the next person. It was supposed to be Namjoon but he seemed to be too full of nerves. Jay took his turn and slowly approached you. He sat down on the chair next to your bed and scratched his neck.

"I don't really know what to say. I'm just glad that you're alive. Um... I'll be leaving soon so you won't have to deal with me much longer. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You deserved better."

"Jay, I know I tried to kill you with my glare multiple times and there were times when you probably wanted to kill me. But there's something I want to tell you."

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"Lean in closer."

He did as he was told and waited for you to say it.

"If I ever see you again, I will not hesitate to cut your dick off." You whispered.

His eyes opened wide and he leaned back a little. You smiled and shrugged. You were being serious about this and would totally do it. After a couple of seconds, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Well then, I guess this is the part of the story where I leave and never come back."

"Yes it is. Now get out of my book." You laughed.

He got up and left the room. You watched him go but didn't regret anything you said to him. It was time to let go of the past and he was a part of it. After he was out of sight, Namjoon shamefully took Jay's place.

"Y/N, please let me explain. Just listen to me and you'll understand everything. Please, I'm begging you." He said while avoiding your eyes.

"Okay, I'll listen to you."

"Y/N, please just let me ex- Wait... You're actually going to hear me out?" His head turned to you and he searched your eyes for some kind of emotion.

"Well I clearly have the time since I just woke up from a... How long was I out?" You asked, looking at Jungkook for the answer.

"It was a couple days."

"A couple days? Hmm, okay. Anyways, I have the time since they won't let me go home till tomorrow. I might as well have some kind of entertainment while I'm waiting."

"Entertainment? Y/N, this is serious! You got into a coma because of this and now it's some sort of entertainment for you? Are you okay?!?"

"Bitch, I'm just happy I'm still alive. And to answer your question, no, I'm probably not okay. I just woke up from a coma."

He stared at you weirdly and scooted away from you.

"I'm starving. Can someone get me something to eat? A sandwich would be nice but I'm not picky so just get whatever you can."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N

Don't ask me about this ending because I don't know where I was going with it. Anywho... I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

NOW... Here's the news. The end is very near...(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻ And by that I'm mean like four or five chapters near...

BUT! Do not fret my child! If you enjoyed my writing then I'm glad to tell you that I have another book called "His Majesty that I will be starting after this book is finished! wow shameless promo (•‿•;) Although it's your choice if you want to read it. Not trying to pressure you into anything. Anyways, I'll be off now!

LOVE YOU! (/・ω・(-ω-) 💜💜💜