Chapter 53

I had my first day of school today... It was eh.

Y/N's P.O.V.
*~*~*~*~*~*

You decided to ignore the fact that Namjoon practically ignored you. He looked tired so you let him go. What surprised you was Taehyung who must have been with Namjoon.

"Hey, kid! How are you doing? Joonie caught me up on what happened."

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. Did Namjoon bring you here or what?" You asked.

"Yeah, I tagged along with him. I wanted to see how you were doing. It's been awhile since we talked. I went to visit you in the hospital though. Unlucky for me, you were still in the coma."

"Hey, you still visited me though! How have you been by the way?"

"Me? Pretty good. My roommate is leaving me soon but at least I'll be able to be crazy without anyone shaming me." He chuckled.

"Hey, Y/N do you know where Yoongi and- Oh, hey."

Jungkook had just walked in and saw Taehyung. He was confused but I told him that he tagged along with Namjoon.

"So you weren't lying when you said you knew Y/N. Sorry if I came off strongly."

"Nah, it's all good. I'd be protective of her if some strange guy walked in to see her."

"So I guess you two already met?"

Taehyung shook his head in agreement. "Met him the day I went to visit you."

"Anyways, did you see where Yoongi and Jimin went?" Jungkook asked you again.

"Yeah they said they needed to do something important and then left. Why did you need them?"

"Okay good. No, I didn't need them. Thanks!"

He left the room and you were even more confused than before. Are they hiding something from me? Is that why everyone keeps leaving?

Just then the door opened and in walked Jin. He did the same as Namjoon and walked past you without saying anything. Honestly, everyone is acting weird... Hmm.

Namjoon's P.O.V
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I don't know what to do! I don't know what to say or how to approach her or when to do it! I'm at a loss here Hyung. Out of all the times it had to be now." I cried.

"Namjoon, my first peice of advice is to calm down. Be more chill. Take deep breaths. In and out. My second peice of advice is to just be yourself. Oh, and be honest. Things will definitely go better of you're just completely honest with her."

"Okay, I can do that. Yeah, I'll just tell her the truth and boom. Everything will be just fine."

"You might want to tell your body that. Oh wow, you're shaking all over." He laughed.

"Hey, you'd be shaking if you were me!"

"Haha, but I'm not you, so oh well!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/N's P.O.V.
~*~*~*~*~*~

"Put this blind fold on."

Jimin gave you a blue bandana and helped you wrap it around your eyes. He said it was to keep you from peeking at your surprise.

"So what's the surprise?" You asked.

"Wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you, now would it?" He chuckled.

"Can I have a hint? Or maybe you can give me multiple hints."

"Sorry kid but the answer is no. Now come on, your surprise is waiting for you."