Chapter 30

Y/Ns P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why arent you saying anything? You asked. "I haven't seen her for a while and she hasn't been answering my texts or calls."

"Hey, calm down. Shes probably visiting her family." Namjoon said softly.

"No, thats not possible. Her parents moved and didn't tell her where they live."

"Did you look in her room? Maybe shes taking a shower." Hoseok offered.

"I looked. She wasn't in there... How the hell could she just disappear?"

"I have to go now but I'll tell you if I find her," Namjoon says.

He leaves the room and Hoseok puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry we'll find her".

He also leaves the room but you stay where you are. How can they be calm at a time like this? A person is missing and all they can say is well find her! I cant just sit around here and wait for her to come back I feel so bad. She lives in the same house as me and we dont talk as much.

You sigh and run a hand through your hair. Feeling thirsty, you go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. Your phone buzzes but you ignore it. It buzzes two more times and you glance at it. Annie's name on the screen. In a hurry, you pick it up and try to call her.

Annie: Dont call just text.

Me: Where are you?!

Annie: That doesnt matter. Ill be back home later. Dont look for me

Me: Why? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?

Annie: Im fine dont worry

Me: HoW CaN I NoT WoRry?!?!?

Annie: I cant talk for long so dont interrupt.

Annie: So Long story short. I ran into Jay at the store and then he invited me to hang out with him and stuff. I went blank and said yes

Annie: He told me he would pick me up so at my place but then I accidentally told him that I was living with you

Me: WHAAAATTT?!?!?!!?

Annie: Shh. You're gonna hate me but I accidentally gave him the address to the house But then I told him that I wasn't going to be there and he shouldn't go there. Not sure if he'll listen but just a heads up in case he does go to the house. If he does show up, I'm so sorry.

Annie: Anyways right now Im at the movies with him Im in the bathroom and Ive been here too long

Me: WAIT I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS

Annie: gtg

You set your phone down and let the news sink in.

Jay Park is back And he knows where I live

~*~*~*~*~

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just got a weird text message from Y/N saying that Jay was back And he knows where we live. Honestly, I dont see why this is a problem but I guess I should worry Maybe? I just hope he doesnt bother Y/N. She was torn when he broke up with her. She didn't eat for days and skipped classes in college.

"Sir, you have a visitor. I think its a new customer."

"Send them in."

Soon enough Hyun knocked on the door and entered with a familiar looking guy. It took a couple of seconds but I remembered who he was.

"Hello, Taehyung".

He walked into the room and examined my office with his hands behind his back. I was working on a painting so I didnt watch him very much.

"So, is this where you do your paintings at?" He asked.

"Yes, but sometimes I like to paint outside," I responded.

He walked over to the table and leaned against it. He just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So What brings you here? Also, how did you find my office."

"I didnt know this was your painting office. I discovered this place by accident."

He picked up the envelope Mrs. Sung gave me and locked inside it.

"Whoa! Is this yours?" He asked.

"Dont touch that. No, its not mine. I have to return it."

He set it back down on the table and put his hands up.

"If its not yours then whose is it?"

"Mrs. Sung gave me money to date her daughter," I said while going back to working on the painting.

"I didnt know she would go that far to find someone to date her." He sighed.

"You sound like you're close with them."

"You could say that." He chuckled

My back was turned to him so I couldn't see him. So he's close with the Sungs? I wonder if Miss Sung sent him or something.

"So, do you just paint or?"

"Pretty much. I wake up, go to work, go home and sleep. That's what I do all day." I laugh.

"Seems like fun. Well, I should be going so bye!"

I turned around to say bye but he was already out of the room. Weird I shrugged it off and went back to work. I still had to finish Mr. Sungs painting and I was running out of time.

~*~*~*~*~

Mrs. Sungs P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you going to do? He asked."

"Sue him. When he doesnt give me the full amount back, hell have no choice but to give in."

"But he seems like a nice guy... Why is this so important?"

"Because I want my child to have a good future and not disown her family," I growled.

"So, you don't your kid to be happy?" He asked.

"She will be happy. Its not like you know what happiness is."

"Maybe I dont. But I'm sure Its not whatever you're doing for her."

"I'm only keeping you around to get information. You dont get paid to talk back."

"Fine. Just remember, I had nothing to do with this."

"Agreed. Now hand it over."

He gave me half of the money which was in the envelope and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the park."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~)

(A/N)

I'm taking a break from writing. I think I have a kidney problem and can't move without a pain shooting through my body. So yeah... I'll try to recover as quickly as possible. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I know it's not Wednesday but here is an early update.

Love you all!