Chapter 14

The next day came faster than you expected. Annie was sitting at the table scrolling through her phone while finishing the salad you made for her. You wait for her to finish but it seemed like that was never going to happen.

"Can you eat faster?" You whined impatiently. She looked up from her phone and swallowed her mouthful.

"I'm going as fast as I can. Besides, don't you want to stay here a bit longer? Cherish the memories you had here?"

"I haven't made memories here so I'm not really attached." You think back to when you first moved here. It was nothing special. The only memory you wanted to keep from the house is when you moved out.

"I just want to get to Joonie's place so I can organize my stuff."

"Ooh! He even has a cute nickname. Are you sure you're not dating him?" She asked.

"I already told you that he is just my friend and no we are not dating."

"You two look cute though."

You scoffed and went to find your phone. I think I left it upstairs. You ran up the stairs and found it by your bed. After checking to see if you had any missed calls you went back downstairs. When you got there Annie was finished with her lunch.

"Ready to go?" You asked.

"Yep. Let's go!"

The two of you go in the car and made your way over to Namjoon's house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When you got to the house Namjoon came out and offered to help you unpack. The only things left were the boxes filled with Annie's clothes. Namjoon successfully moved them inside. Annie was breathing hard from all of the labor.

"Man, that was hard."

"Not for me," Namjoon said as he flexed his muscles. Annie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Show off." She muttered.

You followed Namjoon inside with Annie trailing behind you. He was in the kitchen when you went inside. He offered you drinks but you declined them. It was quiet inside the house which is uncommon since three guys, that you know of, live here.

"Wait, did you say that there were two other guys living here?" Asked Annie.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, Hoseok is at work but I don't know where Yoongi is."

"Does Yoongi have a job?" You asked.

Namjoon thought before answering. "I'm not sure. If he does, he never says anything about. It would also have to be a night job since he's always here during the day time."

"Sounds sketchy," Annie whispered.

Namjoon gave you a confused look and you shrugged in response.

"Well, now that you're here I should show you your rooms." Said Namjoon.

You followed him upstairs with Annie behind you. When you got to the top you followed him down a hallway. He opened the door to reveal a medium sized room. It even had its own fireplace.

"Ooh! I want this one!" Yelled Annie. She shoved past Namjoon to get inside. With a quick leap, she was spreading herself out on the bed. Namjoon chuckled and turned to you.

"Since I wasn't sure what she liked I only prepared one room." He said.

"I can sleep on the floor with her." You responded.

Namjoon frowned." No. I'm sure we can find you an empty room. Follow me."

He led you down the hall and stopped at a closed door.

"I'm sure no one is using this room." He said while opening the door. He looked inside for a second before slamming it shut.

"Uh... I don't think you want this room. I can find you a different one." He laughed nervously while pulling you away from the door. You hesitate to go with him.

"Why what's wrong with this one?" you ask.

"I just think you'd like a different room. One that's not messy."

"Oh, ok." You follow him back towards Annie's room but end up passing it.

"Wait, Namjoon you just passed Annie's room."

"I know. There's an extra room beside mine." He took you down the hall and stopped at another door. Before he opened it all the way, he peeked inside.

"Ok, here we are!" He exclaimed.

You walked into the spacious room and looked around. This room is amazing! It looks better than the one is used to have! You ran to the window and looked outside. There was a beautify view of the backyard.

"Sorry if you don't like it. This used to belong to Hoseok's sister. she moved out though."

"No, I love it! It's beautiful." You responded. She had some good decorating skills. I would never be able to think of something like this. Annie appeared and took a look at your room.

"Woah! I like this one too! You wanna switch?" She asked.

"I'm good. You already stole the first one from me."

"I'm just gonna leave you guys to get settled in. I need to go take care of... Uh, something." Namjoon said while walking away. Annie sat on the bed and looked around.

"Wait, I thought you were going to get the other room down the hall?"

"I was but there was something wrong with that room." You said while taking a seat.

"What was wrong with it."

"I think he said it was messy or something like that."

"Oh... Well, I have to start unpacking so I'm gonna head back. Later!" She left the room leaving you to find your stuff. I wonder where Joonie put my boxes? I should probably go find him. You went next door to see if he was in his room. When you knocked on one answered. I bet he's at that other room. You strolled down the long hallway and found the door. You heard Namjoon talking to someone but you couldn't figure out who. I should eavesdrop. I'll just knock. You raised your fist to know but the door swung open causing you to step back in surprise. Namjoon came out and closed the door behind him.

"Oh hey, did you need something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was wondering where you put my stuff."

"I think it's in Annie's room. If not then look in the closet of your room."

"Ok, thanks!"

You walked back to your room and started to unpack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have a plan to try to keep updating so stay tuned. hopefully I don't get caught.