Chapter 33

Mrs. Sungs P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you want now?" Taehyung asked, clearly annoyed.

"I want information on that girl that Namjoon introduced to us. I need to know if shes going to be an issue." I tell him.

"I dont think so. Shes innocent so dont drag her into this."

"What did I say about talking back. Just do what youre told." I hiss

"Ok, fine."

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him. I sigh in frustration and call in my maid.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Has Mr. Kim contacted you yet?"

"No, he hasn't." She answerers

"You sent out the letter, right?"

"Yes, I personally delivered it to his secretary, who gave it to him immediately. I also said that it was important."

"You are dismissed," I say.

When she leaves the room, I get made and shove some books to the floor. Why didnt he open the letter? What could he do that was more important than reading the documents? I decided to call Yuna in and talk to her.

"Did you need something, Mom?" She asked.

"How much do you want Mr. Kim to love you?" I asked.

"I would do anything for that to happen. Unfortunately, he already has a girlfriend. What a lucky girl," She trailed off.

"Its fake."

"Pardon?"

"Their relationship is fake. Mr. Kim lied to us." I state.

"W-What? So, you mean hes still single? I actually have a chance with him?!"

She stands up and looks at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"No youre joking, are you? Please tell me you're not joking."

"I'm not joking," I say.

Her face lights up again and she dances in pure bliss. I smile at the action and tell her to sit down.

"In order for this to work, Im gonna need your help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was time. All I had to do was knock on the door. After that, there would be no return. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was terrified. I slowly raised my fist to knock on the door. I let the wood and my skin collide and waited for the OK to enter. When given approval, I entered the room to find her sitting on her bed reading.

"Did you need something?" Annie asked.

"I like her."

"What?"

"I said I like her. Maybe love. I'm not entirely sure." I blurt out.

"Wait, you aren't making sense. Who do you like?"

"I Like- Maybe love- Y/N," I say with more confidence.

She was quiet for a few minutes.

"So Did you want my blessings or something?" She says eyeing me.

"What? No. I just wanted to know what she likes so I can I dont know... Prove my love for her. Something like that. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do"