Chapter 26

Y/N P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My back is super stiff. Why is it so cold in here?

You stretched out your body and with a shriek, you fell to the floor.

"What the... Wait? Why am I on the couch?"

"Namjoon put you there."

You turned around and now noticed that Jungkook was sitting on a chair watching the TV. He had a red lollipop in his mouth and look like he wanted to kill someone.

"Jungkook are you ok? You look like you want to strangle someone." You told him.

"I do want to strangle someone! Namjoon caught me climbing through the window again and after he helped me inside, he put a lock on it." He said pointing to the lock.

"Why don't you just tell him the real reason you do it?"

"I don't know... I want to but I feel embarrassed." He said with a shrug.

"What? So, you are perfectly fine telling me, a random girl you met at a party, but you won't tell you third closest hyung?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I guess." He said calmly.

"You're weird."

"I climb through fucking windows, are you just now realizing that I'm weird?" He said with raised eyebrows.

"I think so."

He sighed and became more interested in the TV again. You got up off the floor and went upstairs to change clothes. After you were done you went back downstairs to fix breakfast. More like lunch but who's to judge. We better have something good... You opened the fridge but didn't see anything you want so you decided to look somewhere else. Sadly, the cabinets didn't have anything else better to offer. You went back to the fridge and hoped something better had shown up somehow. So many times, you had opened and closed the door, eventually lowering your standards to whatever you grabbed first. It was an old... Something. Hell, as long as it tastes good. You took a bit, letting the flavor sink in your taste buds. You shrugged and went back to the living room where Jimin and Yoongi were now snuggling on your former bed.

"What the fuck Jimin? Did you decide to live here too?" You laughed.

"No, it's just I end up staying later than I want too and then I fall asleep in Yoongi's bed." He replied.

You plop yourself down on the cushion beside them and stare at the TV, which was playing some kind of cooking show.

"Guys..."

No one responded on reacted to you. You took their silence as a sign to keep talking.

"I'm bored as hell." You said a sigh.

"Hello, I'm Jimin."

"That was the worst joke ever." Jungkook groaned.

Everything became quiet again. I honestly don't know what to do with myself right now.

"Let's go on a hike." You said suddenly.

"That requires moving off this couch," Yoongi responded.

You got up and grabbed the remote.

"Yes, it does and going to move if you want to keep watching your show." You said while turning off the TV and throwing the remote out an open window. You closed the window to keep Jungkook from jumping out after it.

"Hey! I was watching that." Jungkook whined.

Jimin got up as fast as he could and ran towards the door.

"Now we can watch my show! Yoongi help me keep Jungkook away!" Jimin said, flinging the door open.

Jungkook chased after Jimin and Yoongi followed. When they were all outside you closed the door and locked it. Jimin retuned with the remote in his hand but panicked when the door didn't open.

"Yah! Y/N, the door is locked."

"I know. I locked it." You yelled back.

"Open the door and I'll give you remote rights!"

"No. I'm going to make a picnic basket and we are going to eat lunch in the front yard." You shouted.

Jimin's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What is this kid thinking?! It's freezing out here and only Jungkook has a sweater on. I stopped banging on the door and tried to protect myself from the cool breeze that was hitting my bare arms. I got an idea and slowly turned towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah~... If you give me your hoodie, I'll let you have remote rights~"

"No. You don't deserve to be warm."

Two arms wrapped themselves around me and tried to give off body heat. I smiled up at Yoongi and snuggled closer to him.

"I know it doesn't really help but this is the best I can do." He whispered.

"Oh please, get a room." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous," I stated.

He sighed and went around the house.

"Where are you going?" I yelled

"I'm gonna check if any windows are open." He replied.

Jungkook disappeared and I broke out of Yoongi's embrace to bang on the door again.

"Why won't she open the door?" I frustratedly sighed.

Giving up hope, I leaned against the door accepting my fate. I'm ready to die. Yoongi stared at me weirdly and chuckled softly. He decided to do the same and stood beside me. Just as I was getting comfortable the door opened and I stumbled back but caught myself. Yoongi backed away from the door and glared at Y/N, who had just come out.

"We are going to have a picnic whether you like it or not."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ugh. This is kind of a filler. Sorry. 

But thank you for taking the time to read my story. I'm thankful to everyone who votes, reads, and comments. I will work hard on the next chapter.

Love you!