Chapter 42

Y/N's P.O.V.
*~*~*~*~*~*

You stood there glaring at him. So this was the friend Jungkook was talking about.

"I wouldn't have come if I knew you would be here." You seethed.

Jungkook stepped in between you and Jay and help up his hands. "Y/N, I knew you wouldn't have come if you knew Jay would be here, but I could only spare one day. I wanted to help you and I wanted to help Jay too."

"Jungkook, you don't do anything. You stay at the house all day."

"Shhh, I'm actually a very busy man. You're at work so you don't know what I do." He huffed.

Jay chuckled nervously and rubbed his neck. You continued glaring at him nevertheless. Jungkook seemed oblivious to the tension. He grabbed you and Jay by the wrist and pulled both of you to some rollercoaster water ride. The line was a bit long so you had some waiting to do.

"Jungkook, I wasn't prepared to get wet today." You told him.

"Oh come on Y/N! It will be fun! I promise." 

Jay looked up at the ride and whispered something into Jungkook's ear. What was he planning?

"After this let's go ride some more rollercoasters," Jay suggested.

Jungkook nodded and turned to you. "You think you could handle it, Y/N? Or are you a wimp?"

"I'm not a wimp... I bet I could ride twice as many rollercoasters than you ever could."

Jay chuckled and you glared at you.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Jungkook asked you.

"It may or may not be."

"That's more like it Y/N. Okay then, challenge accepted. Whoever goes on the most rollercoasters wins and loser buys bingsoo."

Jay's ears prick up at the mention of the cold treat. "Am I a part of this bet?"

Jungkook looked at you and shrugged. "I don't see why not. What do you say Y/N?"

You didn't want to be rude and say no but you didn't want him to be a part of it either.

"I guess..."

"Great! Now we can all have fun together!" Jungkook clapped his hands.

The line began to move finally and soon enough it was your turn to get on. Since you didn't trust Jay, you made Jungkook ride beside you. It was a good thing he liked rollercoasters or else you wouldn't have felt as safe. The ride began to move forward and started to climb up a tall hill. As you got closer to the top you began to think that this was a bad idea. Suddenly the ride dropped and you went flying. It was so fast that you didn't have time to process what was happening. The ride sent you up and down, side to side and finally back to the start. 

As you got off your legs were a bit shaky but you quickly regained control before anyone noticed. As you exited the ride, Jungkook and Jay were talking behind you. They were a small distance behind you but you couldn't hear them. 

"Hurry up slow pokes! We can't ride rides if you're dragging behind." 

They looked at you and caught up.

"Why the sudden change of mood, Y/N?" Jungkook laughed, "I thought you didn't want to be here."

"I want that bingsoo and I don't feel like wasting my money on the both of you." 

Jungkook gasped and put a hand to his heart. "You're not wasting it! You're putting your money to a good cause."

"And what good cause would that be?"