Chapter 15

By the time you were done, it was close to dinner time. I didn't know unpacking was going to be this time-consuming. I still have to cook for everyone. You looked at your phone then at the pile of clothes that you still had to fold. It wasn't a big amount but it wasn't a small pile either. I'll have to finish this later. Letting out a huge sigh, you go downstairs to cook dinner. When you got to the kitchen you ransacked their cabinets. You found a box of noodles and a container filled with kimchi. If they don't have rice, I'm going to kill one of them. You search for the rice when suddenly it is handed to you from behind you. You turn around to see who helped you find the rice. Smiling warmly, Hoseok greeted you with a hug.

"It's so nice to see you again! Namjoon told me that you were staying with us" he said. He gave you a squeeze before he let go.

"Yeah, you too but where did you find the rice?"

"Namjoon always keeps a spare before we eat it all. He keeps getting on to us about not eating his food. Especially Jin and Jungkook."

"So, you guys have assigned food?" You ask.

"Yeah, it was Jin's idea."

Namjoon entered the kitchen and smiled at the sight of Hoseok. "When did you get home?"

"Maybe like a minute ago," Hoseok responded.

"Cool. I forgot to tell you, Y/N's friend is staying with us too."

"Really? Do we have enough room? If not, they can have my room." Hoseok said worriedly.

"No, it's ok. I think Annie Y/N are fine with the rooms they have now." Said Namjoon. He looked at you then smiled. God, kill me now. I swear if he keeps smiling like that-. Your thoughts were cut off by Hoseok. "Did you hear me? I asked if I could meet your friend. Wait, is it Jimin?"

"No, Its someone different." You replied.

"Guy or Girl?"

"Girl, also if you want to stay alive, I suggest that you shouldn't make any short jokes." You say.

"Noted."

You run upstairs to get her. Soon, both of you are heading downstairs to introduce Annie to Hoseok. I hope this goes well. I know Annie warned me about her being weird but I hope she can overcome it for now. You grabbed her arm and dragged her over to Hoseok.

"Annie, this is Hoseok. Hoseok, this is Annie." You say to both of them. Hoseok noticed Annie's discomfort and choose to speak first.

"Nice to meet you. As you already know, my name is Hoseok. I've lived here so long I'm considered a piece of furniture."

"I, uh... Nice- you look... Umm, I live here... Now. Yeah, lots of fun times." She sputtered out. That could have gone better...

"So, now that you two know each other, Annie you can go back upstairs if you want." You said trying to give Annie an escape from more talking. Clearly, that was a mistake. I'll have to think of a different way to introduce here to Yoongi. Annie seemed to disappear from the room pretty quickly while you went back to the kitchen with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Sorry about that, Annie isn't very comfortable when it comes to talking to new people. Especially Guys." You explained to Hoseok.

"It's fine. I would be pretty nervous too."

Namjoon laughed at hoseok and began to argue how he wasn't shy at all. Hoseok suddenly realized that you were cooking and asked why.

"I didn't want to stay here without helping out somehow. So, Namjoon said I could be the cook."

"Good! Yoongi cook and last time Namjoon did, we almost didn't have a kitchen to cook in." he teased.

Namjoon didn't seem happy that his cook 'skills' had been insulted. "Hey, I cut my finger! I was disabled to unleash my full potential on your taste buds."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at his comment. "By the way, where is Yoongi?" he asked.

Where is Yoongi? I haven't seen him all day. Matter of fact I haven't since we came here. Namjoon leaned closer to Hoseok and whispered something into his ear that you couldn't hear. Hoseok made an 'o' shape with his mouth and nodded. I wonder what they're hiding.

"Anything I should know?" you asked.

They both shook their heads no and left the kitchen. Fine, be like that. I won't stop wondering though. You went back to fixing dinner and let your thoughts wander.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hoseok's P.O.V.

This is going to be interesting. Two girls living with a bunch of guys... Someone is bound to hook up with someone else. The tension is bound to drive someone crazy. I just wonder who will be the first to go overboard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Enjoy! p.s. i'm not going to have wifi for the next week so i won't post till next week. I'll keep writing tho.