Rivalry

One week later....

The Scorpion Lands

The sounds of battle would have had one believing the war had already started, thousands of soldiers were in training and to those who were unused to their methods, it would have seemed as if the war had erupted on his own training fields.  The Scorpions trained as if they were at war, many were hurt and some unlucky souls were lost, but there was always another to take his place.

Men and women were utilized and not always for battle.  Some, especially the more beautiful of his women were used to lure their enemies to their deaths using methods that most would have considered underhanded, but Tengfei cared nothing for what others thought so long as he won the war in the end.  And it was his women he was personally training himself.  

The art of seduction was as deadly a weapon as a sword and the most beautiful of his women was chosen for a mission he himself devised.

Having just learned that Bai Qian of Qing Qiu was indeed the Goddess who dared to interfere in his war, he was going to ensure that his own woman would be the one to interfere in Mo Yuans.  But as his mind dwelt on the High Goddess, the only one in their world, he had to also ensure his own woman remained safe long enough to fulfil her part of the mission he was preparing her for.  Because if there was one thing he had learned over his long life, that was women thought and saw things much differently to men.  If the High Goddess was involved with Mo Yuan then jealousy would definitely swing in his favour, especially seeing as Mo Yuan had been out of the game for far too long.  

Though the General might also be involved with her considering he had been the one to give the order to have her removed.  This too was alright, because that General was a fickle man when it came to his women, he drew only those of exceptional looks to himself, and those who were lucky enough to win his heart, were kept at his side for some time.  Though the introduction of his own woman would definitely turn his head long enough to cause dissension on Kunlun Mountain regardless of which man had taken a liking to Qing Qius Queen.

And seeing as how very powerful that Goddess was, neither would want to lose her, in fact it wouldn't surprise him if Mo Yuan had immediately moved in on her in order to strengthen his own position.  His armies were nowhere near as strong or as large as his, so a powerful Goddess who had managed to knock him out of the sky, was one worth keeping even if it meant stepping outside of a centuries old tight rein he had placed on himself in order to keep her.

Now looking at his own woman, he figured she was just as lovely as Bai Qian, and though she was also trained to battle, he knew she would be no match for her.  But then, battle wasn't what he had in mind.  Born to the outer clans and a High Immortal, she was not of the Dark Lands, but one of theirs, one he had taken himself as a child and raised within his walls.  She was pampered and very much loved by his people, her heart was good and kind and this made her the perfect weapon because she also fitted well into their world even though she fully considered herself to be a Scorpion.

Now going over what he had planned for her, she winced at the details, but he knew she would go through with it.  Being a woman of immense beauty, meant she had been treated as such by his people, so the thought that there might be another out there even more lovely that her, saw the jealousy arise almost immediately.  And it was that he was pinning his hopes on, because no sooner had he prepared her, then she was sent from his lands to begin what he hoped would be the final mission before victory.

_________

Kunlun Mountain

"Xiao Wu, help me up." Zhe Yan called out to her from across the room where she had been preparing his medication.