Healing

Ten Years Later.

Much had happened in the following ten years while Mo Yuan, Bai Qian, Deishi, and the Fox Family were in seclusion.  Di Jun, along with the Skylord and his sons were kept very busy healing the Scorpion Lands and the remnants of their people who had scattered themselves across the entire Darklands.  The Scorpion Tribe were no more, and those who had survived were either adopted into existing tribes or they went their own way with many of them becoming vagrants of the Mortal World.

Though Di Jun did have to step in to prevent the Skylord from taking action against Qing Qiu for starting the final war, because it would have happened anyway.   But the Lands itself remained a wasteland.  No one owned it, and none of the original inhabitants returned even though there were still some Scorpion spirits left.  The Demons took them in because they were too precious to be left to their own devices.  The Scorpion spirit was a very brave one and exceptionally powerful, so they made great companions for their own people whom many married in order to procreate new breeds of Scorpion/Demon spirits.

The first to leave seclusion had been Bai Zhi followed quickly by Bai Zhen.  And it was these two men who left for Kunlun Mountain to assist with Zhe Yans medication with Chang Shans assistance.  Being the worlds number one Medicine King, Chang Shan obviously felt very honoured, but he was horrified to learn that he would be used not only to assist Mo Yuan and Deishi, but also Zhe Yan.  

"But I am not qualified to assist the Great Medicine King." he insisted when Bai Zhi arrived seeking help.

"Chang Shan.  You are assisting the Great War God.  Therefore you are more than capable of assisting Zhe Yan.

"But that is because I have Shifus permission Emperor Bai Zhi." he said raising his hands to bow deeply before him.

"So you will not give your assistance to High God Zhe Yan in his time of need?" Bai Zhen asked glaring at him.

Raising his head to gape in horror at him, Chang Shans mouth opened slowly, only to slam shut again.  To be bullied by their worlds two powerful High Gods was a bit much, but with no one there to overrule, them, he slowly nodded his head.

"Of course I will give my assistance." he said lowering his head back into bow, if only to avoid seeing the smirk on both of their faces.

And the assistance they wanted, was elixirs to get him back on his feet again.  Already he had awoken, but even after ten years, he was still weak.  If anything Zhe Yan needed a minimum of one hundred years to gain back the strength he used to have.  But elixirs would help to at least assist him to travel to Kunlun Mountain for the divine energy which he could do on a regular basis when not meditating.

So with that settled, Bai Zhi, Bai Zhen and Chang Shan got to work .  For two straight weeks, they toiled to create a large batch to take back with them and in that time Deishi had also returned to the world whereas Mo Yuan remained in his cave oblivious to them all.

Looking much better than when he entered, Deishis face had healed well, but he would always carry a jagged scar that ran from his left temple and across his cheek before sharply delving down towards his jaw.  If anything, the scar actually heightened his very good looks, it gave him an air of danger and having been looked over well by Chang Shan, he was deemed fit to walk about.  Though his hair would take more time to grow back to the same length it had been, once it was all tied up on his head, the shorter locks, were hidden well, and seeing him walking about with the energy of a much younger man was heartening, because Shifu had still to come out.

Only Die Feng had been allowed to visit him.  Taking only enough food and water as he needed it, Die Feng informed them all of his progress over the years, though his only questions had been to enquire about Bai Qian.