A Proposition

Dragging Mo Yuan out of meditation did not mean dragging him from his cave. In fact, they remained in his cave for the last two days before finally emerging to a bright dawn lit sky. She may not have known it, but her arrival and then their love making which utilized every square inch of his cave, had awoken a very passionate Dragon that had lain in slumber for centuries. Mo Yuans lust had been fully awoken and he was insatiable.  Not only had he quenched her immediate thirst, but he fully opened her to every form of sexual pleasure known.  By the time the two days was up, not only was she sore all over, but she now had the necessary knowledge to make him a very happy man.

And it was during those two days, that they also talked of her desire to see them take their relationship further. She was in love with him, and she made it very clear, and he also talked to her about the future, something he had been meaning to do when he emerged. They had not talked of marriage, but they did talk about their feelings for each other and a desire to see their relationship grow, which for both of them, was enough for the moment.

Exhausted and barely able to walk, she left his cave for her own chamber to sleep the whole day away while Mo Yuan left for the Grand Hall to meet with his Disciples. Deishi had yet to return from the Celestial Palace and seeing as the meeting he had gone to in his stead was looking as if it would drag out, he decided to give the man a break and make his way to the Celestial Heavens to see how far they had progressed, if at all.

But it was when he entered the battle Hall to collect a few scrolls, that he stumbled on the model that Bai Qian had arranged, that he was brought to a standstill. He knew it was her handiwork, because Deishi would not have thought up such an elaborate mess and nor would his Disciples who would not dare to play with the models. But as he slowly began to the circle the table, he began to understand what it was she was trying to achieve.

What she was proposing they do was exceptionally risky. Throwing half their army out into the open in the first wave would certainly confuse Tengfei, but she did not know the man. He was highly intelligent and also very much the risk taker. So initially, he would stumble and they would lose a great deal of their foot soldiers,, but in order for it to work, the first wave would have to work lightening fast before the second wave was sent in which would include himself and his generals as well as Bai Qian.

There would not be a third wave as they had always done. Though, by keeping it to just the two waves, would definitely give them an advantage, because by that stage Tengfei would be onto them and knowing how his mind worked, he would improvise very quickly. Only they would already be on the battleground and attacking as he tried to reassemble his men.

And it would be his men who would give them the advantage. They were all strictly controlled soldiers and though they all fought like rabble, tight control of their places on the battlefield was adhered to in the first two stages. It was only when the third stage hit that it became a free for all.

Only, with her plan, many of the second wave would be annihilated before they even hit the battlefield and that would cause chaos in his entire ranks, something he would struggle to contain.

In fact, the more he scrutinized the model, the more he liked it.  It was so outrageous and unexpected that he barely touched the placement of his men, he merely moved a few to different points in order to cover the entire battlefield.  And because her plan required only the one aerial formation to deal with his usual one, he would have even more men at his disposal.  

Deciding in the end to wait until she had awoken with the intention of taking her to the Celestial Heavens with him, he immediately left for the armoury to go over their weapons with his senior Disciples.  Many had been lost in the last battle and needing to know exactly what he had at his disposal before he put any plans in place, Die Feng took him through what they had, what they didn't and what they could use as a compromise.