No Small Gift

Silently making her way to Die Fengs chamber, Lijuans smile was genuine.  She had only been with the Celestials for a couple of weeks, but she was so needing of a night of passion that she decided to give the little boy a real taste of manhood.  People of the dark realms needed sex to cultivate, it was an intrinsic part of their makeup.  Partners could be found anywhere, so sexually,  she felt deprived at having to wait so long.

Tengfei had ordered her to only give herself to Mo Yuan or Deishi, and of course both would have been preferable, but seeing as he was already busy with his fox woman, she made no detours, instead, she stealthily entered the boys chamber.  Then slipping out of her dress, she just as quietly slipped into his bed.  

Though her thoughts did lead her to Bai Qian.  Their visit to the Mortal Realm had been interesting to say the least.  She knew the woman kept herself hidden from the world, but she never would have thought a High Goddess and Leader of so many people would be so damn innocent, it was sickening.  Her gift to the War God for instance, she saw as exceptionally childish, that for a brief moment anger flickered through her eyes.

Who would give the one they love a figurine of themselves that did nothing  glorify their position.  That she found it funny was even more pathetic, the girl was actually flitting about like a drunk moth, excited and ready to return just to give him her ugly gift.  To Lijuans eyes, she was looking and acting  more like a giddy maid than High Goddess that she almost slapped her.  Her overlord would never allow such a shameful gift that she felt compelled to do something about it.  

Die Feng on the other hand was not much help, instead he had spent the entire day looking at her chest.  His mind was an open book, all he saw was sex on legs, and having dealt with the stupid woman and her stupid gift, her lower flower began to moisten in anticipation.

He wasn't yet back from his night classes which Deishi was taking them through, so laying herself out on the boys bed, her fingers lowered to stroke herself so she was ready for him when he arrived.  Licking two fingers, she slowly worked them into her tight opening.  Then sensuously she began to writhe as the rest of her fingers stroked and flicked at her nub.  Expecting him to be a virgin, she wasn't expecting much, but at least she had the ability to work herself up before he got there.

_____

Silently walking away from the closed door, the eyes once again narrowed.  He had seen her slip out the Halls side entrance and no longer fully trusting this little Dragonfly, he just as quietly raised a barrier and followed her.  Initially he had thought she was heading straight to her chamber, but the moment she turned around to make sure she wasn't being followed, he knew then that she was up to no good.

Watching as she delved off the long corridor, he was surprised to see her enter Mo Yuans study.  Angry that she would invade his personal space so secretively, yet curious as to what she was planning to do in there, he remained behind his barrier and watched as she sat down at his desk.

  For a while she just sat there staring at the vase of flowers which she lowered her face to.  Breathing in the sweet scent, he then watched as a small smile rose.  Picking up a little figurine, she turned it around in her hands to inspect it for a while before opening his top drawer and placing it inside.  

Then slipping her hand into the inner sleeve pocket, she removed a different figurine and placed it beside the vase.  Looking at it, the eyes narrowed again.  Made of what looked to be quartz crystal, the small Lotus flower gleamed and flickered its inner colours off the tip.  It was beautiful, but to his keen eye, distracting.  If anything, Mo Yuan would actually find the thing ghastly, especially on his study desk, because it was too flashy.  The sparkle was too bright that he knew it would not last long there.